Sportsstuff Slalom JockeyItem#: HN-KWI130
Slalom towable, nylon zippered cover
What's Not Included
If just dragging isn't enough for you, you'll love the steering, spinning thrill of the SportsStuff Slalom Jockey. Take a friend for a screaming wet ride as the patented VEER system and Tiger Tooth steering fins let you maneuver, slalom, jump, veer, and invent your own combo moves through the boat wake or crest.
The Doable series has less drag and a smaller footprint for faster rides and less gas usage. Everyone is a beginner on this new design, so you're in for plenty of spills and thrills. Start slow. As your skill improves you'll have plenty of opportunities to show off by leaning for turns and using balance for all kinds of maneuvers. It's a controllable towable!
About SportsStuff Inc.
SportsStuff is dedicated to showing you how much fun one company can create. They design watersports gear for those who play hard and live for excitement, with a focus on quality construction and safety always. The only thing serious is the warranty, longer than anyone else in the industry. Their goal is to make sure your experience with is always positive and enjoyable.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Riders
Heavy-Duty Full Nylon Cover PVC Bladder
77L x 44W inches
Multiple Grab Handles with Knuckle Guards
- Safely tows 1-2 riders
- Rope keeper included for tangle free storage
- Product dimensions: 60'L x 3/8"D
- 2375 lbs. break strength
- 1 section
- Includes rope, rope keeper, and float
- 12-volt pump is fast and highly portable
- Impact-resistant ABS housing makes it durable
- Crush-proof hose makes it easy to store anywhere
- Includes fittings for most inflatable brands
- 110-volt pump with heavy-duty motor
- Solid-state housing
- Crush-resistant hose makes it easy to store anywhere
- Includes valve fittings and hose for most inflatable brands