Stanley Modern Craftsman 7 pc. Saddle Dining Set with Farm ChairsItem#: HN-STAN4121
$4,279.99 to $6,129.99
Table, 4 side chairs, 2 arm chairs, Buffet (optional)
Even those eerily silent family dinners will be more enjoyable when you're dining with the Stanley Modern Craftsman 7 pc. Saddle Dining Set with Farm Chairs. With bold Craftsman style, this collection is made of hardwood solids with cherry and maple veneers, and finished in a rich Saddle color. The straight, slatted chair backs might remind you of a country farmhouse, and their seats are upholstered in chocolate-colored leather. And that's just the start - the table features bold lines, a burnished border top, hand-hewn joinery, a removable extension leaf, and slight chamfering on each leg. The result is an instant classic.
For even more Craftsman charm (and much-needed extra storage space), add the optional buffet to your order. The hinged top opens to reveal a laminate prep area - there's even an insert butcher block and enclosed electrical outlet. Below, three drawers (the top with a silver liner) and two cabinets offer up the best in storage, and a display shelf along the bottom is elegant, too.
- Table: 84-106L x 46W x 30H inches
- Side chair: 21W x 26D x 41H inches
- Arm chair: 23.5W x 26D x 41H inches
- Buffet (optional): 65W x 19.25D x 42H inches
About Stanley Furniture
Since 1924, the goal of the Stanley Furniture Company has been to manufacture high quality furniture at a price the average American family could afford. To accomplish this goal, founder Thomas Bahnson Stanley surrounded himself with the finest furniture craftsmen and instilled in them a sense of pride in building superb quality into every piece of Stanley Furniture. Today, that pride is shared by more than 1,750 dedicated associates who have made Stanley Furniture one of the largest, most respected furniture manufacturers in the nation.
Stanley Furniture Craftsmanship
Stanley Furniture's main objective is to produce quality and stylish furniture by using the best wood materials, construction procedures, and elegant finishes on their products to help you fashion your home decor the way you imagined. All of their furniture is hand-crafted from quality woods, incorporating other superior materials such as aluminum, glass, plastic, leather, and marble. Every joint is carefully constructed (keeping wood's sensitivity to heat and humidity in mind) allowing for expansion and contraction. All joints are held together with glue and nail.
Stanley's 30-step finishing process starts with an undertone stain that is applied to a hand-sanded piece. Next, the stain is sealed with a wash coat, then hand sanded again with filler applied to pack the wood pores and smooth out the surface. A sealer coat is then applied, the piece is hand sanded again, and hand padded to mellow the tone. From there, a luster glaze is rubbed on by hand, followed by antiquing or distressing also done by hand. Finally, after drying, each piece is hand waxed and rubbed prior to final inspection.
Dimensions & Specifications
84-106L x 46W x 30H in.
21W x 25.5D x 41H in.
Table Top Material
Select Hardwoods with Cherry & Maple Veneers
# of Leaves
- Made of solid wood and veneers in saddle finish
- Gently curved vertical slats on back
- Chocolate leather upholstered seat
- Transitionally styled side chair
- Dimensions: 21W x 26D x 41H inches
- Made of premium quality hardwood maple
- Slightly sloped, elbow height arms for extra comfort
- Chocolate leather upholstery for great comfort
- Back leather is tacked with custom-forged nail heads
- Dimensions: 27W x 26D x 42.5H inches
- Durable wooden construction
- Box style seat is upholstered with chocolate leather
- Comfortably placed side stretchers and footrests
- Seat backs are ringed in hand-applied nailhead trim
- Dimensions: 19.5W x 23D x 46H inches