Magnolia Casual Summer Stripe Fabric HammockItem#: HN-MAG080
Like cool ocean breezes, the light green and white stripes of this hammock will freshen the look of your backyard. Hammock has a single layer of fabric and is made of durable, comfortable sundure polyester. Sundure has all the benefits of cotton, but is even more breathable. It is made of 100% polyester so resists harsh elements, sun fade, mildew, and rot. This hammock has an ingenious tip-free method. The center rope strings are longer, creating a slightly cupped surface that is hard to tip. It holds up to 400 pounds so is ideal for you and a special someone. It features soft green and white stripes and is super comfy pillow-less, but you can make it even more luxurious with a matching pillow. Choose between The Palm Pillow with a green, tropical palm pattern against a white background or the Summer Toile Green pillow with a white, flowering vine pattern against a green background.
- Sundure fabric is 100% polyester with the feel of cotton
- Single layer fabric of light green and white stripes
- 7.6L x 4.25W feet
- Weight capacity: 400 lb.; Fits 2 people easily
- Optional coordinating pillow; choose from 2 styles
Hammock, Optional Pillow
What's Not Included
Hanging Hardware, Hammock stand, Tree straps
- Overall hammock length: 13 ft. 6 in.
- Optional pillow measures 19W x 24L inches
- Pillow has 2 ties for attaching to hammock
- Pillow insert is 100% polyester
- Zipper closure on pillow for easy removal
- Pillow cover is machine washable
- Hammock features 100% polyester ropes
- Sundure fabric feels like cotton but is more resilient
- Wood spreader bar is attached to extra thick rope strings
- Hammock includes a matching storage sleeve with shoulder strap
- Hanging hardware sold separately
The Summer Stripe Fabric Hammock features refreshing and calm green and white stripes for a summer-time appeal that looks great anywhere. This single layer fabric hammock has the beneficial look and feel of cotton, though it is actually constructed of sundure polyester threads, which make it more breathable than quilted hammocks. Its polyester material is also weather-, mildew-, and fade-resistant. The rope strings are longer at the center of the hammock, creating a slightly cupped surface that is harder to tip.
Choose between several pillow options. Go pillow-less and enjoy the comfort of the hammock by itself, or choose between two pillows. The Palm Pillow features a white background with a green, tropical palms pattern, and the Summer Toile Green pillow features a green background with a white pattern of flowers and vines.
About Magnolia Casual Hammocks
Magnolia Casual sweeps you off your feet and into the relaxation zone by offering a wide variety of hammocks and swings, along with complementary comfortable pillows manufactured from fade- and mildew-resistant polyester that holds up well to outdoor use.
Based in Pascagoula, Miss., Magnolia Casual's Sundure Fabrics are colorful, and the hammocks and swings are built for durability and years of enjoyment. The company also offers shower and hamper curtains that will brighten your home.
Dimensions & Specifications
7 ft. 6 in.
4 ft. 2.5 in.
Magnolia Casual Hammocks
Hanging Hardware Included
13 ft. 6 in.
Assembly Difficulty Level
DocumentationHammock Hanging Instructions and Safety Tips
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel construction for strength
- Durable powder coating for weather-resistance
- Product weight is 50 lbs. with a weight capacity of 450 lbs.
- Designed for use with spreader bar hammocks
- Assembles in under 10 minutes with no tools
- Dimensions: 13 - 15 ft. L x 4 ft. W x 3 ft. 9 in. H
- A best seller with fantastic customer reviews
- Canvas bag designed for spreader bar hammocks
- Preserves your hammock to extend its life
- Drawstring closure keeps hammock securely inside
- Reads "Hammocks.com: Accomplish Nothing..."
- Please note: This bag does not fit over pillow top style hammocks
- Adds more stability to your spreader bar hammocks
- Keeps hammock from twirling in gusty winds
- Durable polyester material
- Dimensions: 3 ft. L x 1 in. W
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Size
- Quality Construction
- Not Durable
Comments about Magnolia Casual Hammocks Magnolia Casual Summer Stripe Fabric Hammock:
The palm pillow option does not match the green of the hammock.
Perhaps b/c of the lack of give in the fabric (vs. the rope type), this hammock flips over easily if you sit down in the wrong spot. This was somewhat remedied by hanging the hammock a bit lower.
Now that I've seen it in action, think I'd go for a less stylish rope variety if placing under a tree. This one is underneath a huge 400 yr. oak...which is fabulous to look at but drops an incredible amount of debris...not to mention the bird mess. All gets captured by the fabric.
Despite this, the hammock looks good and fits the function for which it was intended...weekend relaxing!