Suncast 50 Gallon Rain BarrelItem#: HN-SUN134
Rain barrel, Lid, Debris filter, Drain hose, Shut-off valve, Overflow hose
- Includes a drain hose for water usage
- Includes a shut off valve for hose hook-up
- Overflow hose doubles as connector hose
- Secure lid is child- and pet-proof
Have water at the ready for gardening, washing the cars, and more outdoor uses with the Suncast Rain Barrel. Capable of holding up to 50 gallons of rain water, you simply place this rain barrel below your downspout and it does the rest. There's a debris filter in the child- and pet-proof lid to keep leaves, insects and other yard waste out of your water. A drain hose attaches to the bottom for water usage and an overflow hose doubles as a connector hose. You can link this barrel to one additional barrel to double your capacity. This rain barrel has a shut-off valve for hose hook-up.
About Suncast Corporation:
Suncast is known for its high-quality, low-maintenance storage products and accessories. Organize gardens, back yards, garages, basements, and more. Suncast's full line of products includes everything from storage lockers to sheds and bins. Suncast pieces are designed for low-maintenance, worry-free performance that's versatile enough to suit your every need.
Dimensions & Specifications
29L x 29W x 26H in.
AssemblyThe majority of our products need to be assembled, or at least have some assembly required. Most of the products only need a rubber mallet., Assembly for small items should only take 30 minutes to 1 hour. Large items will take 1-2 hours to put together.
- Use the Save the Rain Diverter to channel water from your downspout to your barrel or watering can
- The small diverter dimensions are: 11L x 3W x 2.5H inches
- The large diverter dimensions are: 11L x 4W x 3H inches
- Constructed of galvanized steel for strength
- Keep the diverter in the open position or extended to reroute rainwater
- Close the diverter when your rain barrel or can is full and your downspout works as normal
- The small diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 3 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 3 inch round downspouts
- The large diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 4 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 4 and 5 inch round downspouts
- Diverts rain water to a rain barrel (not included)
- Includes diverter and 5 feet of flexible tubing
- Diverter made of thick-walled hybrid corn plastic
- Durable and UV-resistant
- Withstands extreme rainfall, freezing, and debris
- 6-foot black tubing for versatile placement of your tank
- Can be used with any size rain barrel or tank
- Your purchase supports a non-profit sustainability organization