Sun-Mar Compost Quick Composting AcceleratorsItem#: HN-SUR012
Accelerate your composting action with the Sun-Mar Compost Quick Composting Accelerators. The enzyme liquid gives you perfectly finished compost every time and can be used as a bowl cleaner in self-contained models and low flush systems.
In 1971 Hardy Sunberg developed the world's first self-contained composting toilet that could be put in a bathroom and would evaporate liquids and compost solids. Over the years he developed a rotating drum with three chambers that would become the foundation for today's toilets. To this day, Sun-Mar remains the world leader in researching and developing composting toilets. From self-contained units, to central units, and even composting toilets that are specially made for RVs and boats, Sun-Mar has over twenty models to choose from, and each is made to fill a specific need. Sun-Mar ensures that each of their toilets take advantage of a using a drum to create compost through aeration and mixing. All Sun-Mar toilets are also certified by the National Sanitation Foundation.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Increases bacterial population
- Speeds up composting process
- Ideal for adding at spring start up in place of topsoil
- Use one scoop every 2-3 weeks
- Comes in a 16 ounce jar
- Consists of coarse peat moss and chopped hemp stalk
- Hemp decomposes where wood shaving and peat moss don't
- Compost has a longer residency time
- Saves you the time of making your own mix
- Comes in an 8 gallon bag