Sunrise Lakeview Computer Armoire - CherryItem#: HN-SHF063
The Sunrise Lakeview Computer Armoire - Cherry offers traditional style and tremendous function. This full size home office computer armoire provides ample work and storage space. Its wrap-around doors open up to reveal cork and magic-writer boards, partitioned media storage, and a full size workspace with a double pull-out tray for additional workspace and keyboard. At the bottom is a printer pull-out shelf, and a file storage drawer.
Dimensions & Specifications
21 Disk Capacity
44W x 22.8D x 68.5H in.
11.5W x 15D x 3.5H in.
$39.12 to $133.99
- Affordable, long lasting floor protection for the home and office
- Manufactured using 20 to 40% recycled material
- Unique, clear Floortex PVC formulation for maximum durability
- Smooth back for hard floors and gripper back for carpets
- Available in a selection of sizes
$57.99 to $133.99
- Manufactured from 100% post-consumer PET
- Extremely durable with smooth backing for use on hard floors
- Slightly tinted mat is 100% recyclable
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Rectangular mats available in a selection of sizes
- Set of 3 office accessories
- Includes tray, charging station, and organizer
- Letter tray holds standard-size paper
- Charging station holds and charges 2 devices
- Desktop organizer keeps supplies in place
- Stylish faux croc exterior
- 9.125W x 12.5D x 2H inches
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Storage
- Nice design
- Pull-out printer tray
- Pull-out writing surface
- Bad ergonomics
- Strong varnish smell
- Too high
I was excited to get my gorgeous new computer armoire. The pull-out writing tray and the pull-out printer tray are what made this armoire stand out from the others I was considering. It's well-designed, except for one fatal flaw: it appears to be made for giants. I'm an average 5'5" woman, and the keyboard tray is about 4 inches too high. I don't know if I can even buy an office chair that will boost me up high enough for this desk. It's really bad ergonomics.
Also, the thing reeks of whatever varnish they used on it. I tried rubbing it with lemon-scented wood polish, to very little effect.
Lastly, and this is relatively minor, the CD/DVD storage is really not necessary in this day and age... I simply unscrewed it to gain extra storage space.