Swarovski 8x32mm EL SwaroVision BinocularsItem#: HN-SWA341
These high-end SwaroVision binoculars from Swarovski provide the best technology in the smallest possible package. At just 20.5 ounces, you can easily carry these waterproof, ergonomic binoculars with you at all times and never miss a glimpse of a beautiful creature. The HD optics in these lenses are beyond compare, providing unmatched focus, clarity, color fidelity, and contrast right up to the edges of the exceptionally large field of view. Even people who wear glasses can enjoy a full wide-angle field of view with SwaroVision.
SO LIGHTWEIGHT. SO COMPACT. SO EXCEPTIONAL - SWAROVSKI EL 32 SWAROVISION BINOCULARS
For exploring nature at home or abroad the new EL 32 SWAROVISION is the perfect partner for anyone who wants exceptional technology in a smaller binocular. With this binocular you will see all the beauty there is to see.
in optics and brilliance, large field of view of 141 m / 120 m (423 ft / 360 ft)
ergonomics and design, fits snugly in your hand, also available in sand colour
regarding size and weight
- Field flattener lenses: contrast right up to the image periphery
- HD optics: maximum contrast & colour fidelity
- Eye relief plus: 100 % field of view even for spectacle wearers
- Maximum colour fidelity: through optimized coating of the lenses and prisms.
SWAROVISION Optical perfection - inspired by nature
The history of SWAROVSKI OPTIK is shaped by many decisions of outstanding courage. These also include the development of EL SWAROVISION binoculars, which will convince you with their elegant design, ergonomic grasp and extreme functionality, and count among the best in optics.
As there are many observers of nature in the SWAROVSKI OPTIK team, we know exactly what's what: experiencing, seeing, recognizing and discovering beauty in nature. It is our goal to develop the most brilliant binoculars – by observers of nature for observers of nature.
SWAROVISION Field Flattener Excellent contrast right up to the image periphery
- Unrivalled and unmatched focus
- Perfect image without any distortion
- Even finest structures and smallest details are reproduced with perfect contrast right up to the image periphery
- Virtually even image
- Exceptional image quality over the entire field of view eliminates the need for constant refocusing
SWAROVISION HD Optics Even more lifelike and high-contrast images
- Highly innovative optics design
- Absolute brilliance through fluoride-containing HD lenses
- Annoying colour fringes reduced to a minimum
- Maximum colour fidelity
- Significant improvement in resolution and contrast
SWAROVISION eye relief plus 100 % field of view even for spectacle wearers
- Larger exit pupil distance
- Even spectacle wearers have the entire wide-angle field of vision
- Removable twist-in eyecups individually adjustable in four stages
- Twist-in eyecups made of anti-allergenic material
- Besides the maximum setting (completely twisted out) and the setting for spectacle wearers (completely twisted in) there are two snap-in intermediate stages
SWAROVISION maximum colour fidelity Optimised coating for lifelike colours
- Enhanced lens and prism coatings
- SWARODUR, SWAROTOP and SWAROBRIGHT give noticeably better colour reproduction combined with even greater transmission
- SWAROCLEAN ensures a non-stick effect, making it easier to clean
- More impressive experiences while observing, even at twilight
Thanks to their unique, time-tested EL wrap-around grip, these compact, premium binoculars fit snugly in your hand. All load bearing parts are made from high-quality light alloys, making them extremely rugged and sturdy.
The lightweight and ergonomically balanced magnesium housing with non-slip rubber armouring makes it perfect for long periods of observation and extremely comfortable to hold – even using only one hand.
The new focusing wheel with its unique combination of hard and soft components represents stability and grip. The focusing mechanism is particularly reliable, allowing you to operate the EL SWAROVISION comfortably and precisely.
Dimensions & Specifications
Angular Field of View
Swarovski EL SwaroVision Binoculars
Close Focusing Distance
5.3 x 4.3 x 2.4
Open Bridge, Waterproof
Field of View at 1000 Yards
Objective Lens Diameter
Roof Prism Binoculars
Mid Size Binoculars
- Moist cleaning cloths perfect for glasses, binoculars, and telescopes
- Cleaning brush & liquid
- Washable microfiber cloth
- Attachable belt-pouch
Binocular suspenders will change how you use your binoculars forever!
- No more neck strain - distributes weight over shoulders
- Greatly reduces fatigue for comfortable, all day viewing
- Keeps binoculars close at hand for quick viewing
- Now includes bino-loops for attachment to any binocular
- Great for cameras too!
- Pre-moistened and non-abrasive
- Designed for high-end optics
- Each package contains 21 single use cloths
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Close Focus
- Quality Lenses
- Strong Construction
- Works Well With Glasses
- Bird Watching
- Sporting Events/Concerts
- Wildlife Viewing
Comments about Swarovski 8x32mm EL SwaroVision Binoculars:
I have top quality10x42 and 8x42 Nikons and Vortex and was very satisfied with the view. The weight was getting a little much, so I read all the reviews on the 8x30's. I decided to get the "best" this time and the Swarovski seemed to slightly edge out the other two. I do casual bird watching mostly in my backyard and some in the field. Everything about these is the best. The workmanship, every detail has been well thought out, and the optics are too much for words. I have seen reviews referring to the "wow" factor, "pops out", and other terms to describe the view, but it really defies description. I was watching a goldfinch drinking at the birdbath and I could see the glistening of the water droplets in its mouth as it swallowed. The field of view is better than most 8x42's, I did not notice and "rolling effect" when panning, and the focusing wheel is the smoothest I have ever used. Using these is like driving the finest German luxury car. There is nothing else like it.
- Was this a gift?: