Swarovski Winged Eyecup/Rainguard Set for EL and SLC BinocularsItem#: HN-SWA308
If you've been straining your eyes because you've been looking through your binoculars a little too much, count your blessings, because you don't have to stop. This eyecup set is just what you need if light or rain has been disrupting your view, as they stay perfectly in place, even when you adjust your binoculars. Suitable for all SLC- and EL-series binoculars, this pair of eyecups is an excellent way to protect your precious eyes while also protecting a favorite pair of lenses.
Suitable for all EL and SLC series binoculars, the eye cups prevent distracting ambient light from entering from the side. They fit easily over the ocular lenses and move as the height of the twist in eyecup is adjusted, providing the optimum position for the eyes. The protective lens cap is also made of soft, durable material. This set is a simple but effective and extremely attractively priced alternative and is superior to all existing special and individual solutions.
Dimensions & Specifications
Binocular Accessories Series
Swarovski Binocular Accessories
- Moist cleaning cloths perfect for glasses, binoculars, and telescopes
- Cleaning brush & liquid
- Washable microfiber cloth
- Attachable belt-pouch
Binocular suspenders will change how you use your binoculars forever!
- No more neck strain - distributes weight over shoulders
- Greatly reduces fatigue for comfortable, all day viewing
- Keeps binoculars close at hand for quick viewing
- Now includes bino-loops for attachment to any binocular
- Great for cameras too!
$58.95 to $64.95
- Available in three sizes for the right fit
- Zippered case with strap
- Swarovski eagle logo on front
- Binoculars shown in photo are not included
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Strong Construction
Comments about Swarovski Winged Eyecup/Rainguard Set for EL and SLC Binoculars:
This was bought as a gift to accessorize a Christmas present. Fast shipping, item in perfect condition. Finishing touch on an amazing set of binoculars.
- Was this a gift?: