Anova Furnishings Symmetry PlanterItem#: HN-LAND038
The Anova Furnishings Symmetry Planter will handsomely display any decorative plants you have in mind for your site. Stone and steel partner up to make this piece as durable as any you'll find, while its architecturally-inspired design brings character and flair in abundance.
About Anova Furnishings
The history of Anova Furnishings can be traced back to 1970, when Bill Gilbert founded Clean City Squares® based on a single model litter receptacle. Now the expanded Anova Furnishings offers a vast array of benches, ash urns, recyclers, tables, bike racks and other fine site furnishings. Committed not only to peak product quality but the conservation of our environment, Anova Furnishings offers items constructed with recycled materials whenever possible, adopts environmentally-friendly processes and works to increase the amount of products which promote recycling. Anova Furnishings is the clear choice for all of your site furniture needs, and you can rest easy knowing that these products are made with the planet in mind.
Dimensions & Specifications
Frame Color, Seat Color
- Made of durable stainless steel and aluminum
- Lovely floral graphic in a mix of bright colors
- Set includes a fork, a trowel, and shears
- Easy-to-hold handle provides a better grip
- Trowel dimensions: 10.5L x 3W in.
- Fork dimensions: 8.5L x 2.75W in.
- Shears dimensions: 8L x 3W in.
- Durable high-quality poly-canvas material
- Durable ergonomic handles for easy carrying
- Floral designed multi-pocket gardening tote
- Designed and assembled in the U.S.
- Dimensions: 13.5W x 6.75D x 12H in.