TeleVue 2-Inch SCT 90 Degree Short Everbrite DiagonalItem#: HN-TVU050
TeleVue SCT 90 Degree Everbrite Diagonal (2 Inch Format)
Same Everbrite mirror as DPC-2002, but with a shorter male end to reduce overall scope length. Must be used with ACS-0004 Short Adapter or ACC-003 Long Adapter
Dimensions & Specifications
Telescope Accessories Series
Diagonals and Erecting Prisms
$249.98 to $499.98
- Low-to-medium-power wide-field eyepieces
- 6-element, 4-group design for sharp, high-contrast images
- Multi-coated optic provide optimum light allowance
- Color correction keeps images true and crisp
- Best eyepieces in 68-degree field class
- Freedom from aberrations
- Greater magnification potential
- Go's where no Barlow can go!
- 2x power
- 2 inch format with 1.25 inch adapter included
- Filled with a varity of options for holding eyepiece
- Spots for both 1.25 and 2 inch eyepieces
- Room for diagonals and other accessories
- Keep all your eyepieces together when on the go
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Great Optics
- Strong Construction
- Need Adapter for 8SE SCT
Comments about TeleVue 2-Inch SCT 90 Degree Short Everbrite Diagonal:
Whats a rocket good for with out fuel? Well this is the fuel for your high end eyepeices. This adapter and its 99% light transmittance over the entire visable spectrum is just awesome to say the least. It is quite a bit larger than a 1.25" 90, so be ready for that and the weight is also quite a bit more than the 1.25" 90. you might need to deploy counterweights on your system if you use heavy 2" eyepeices with this diagional.
This 90 will bring out the full splender of your current eyepeices, and if you have great high end eyepeices be ready to see diamonds in the sky!
The only con is that you might need to upgrade your visual back from a 1.25" to a 2" but its well worth the effort.
I currently use this 90 on a Celestron 8 SE, had to get a new visual back adapter used the meade one that you can find on this website.
- Was this a gift?: