The Exer-RiderItem#: HN-MSN004
What We Like About the Exer-Rider
The Exer-Rider was designed by a pediatric physical therapist to help children with special needs. This ride is made from quality construction, and requires only one step for assembly. Swing the handlebars from side to side and watch as your child scoots across the floor.
This therapeutic riding toy has been clinically proven effective and fun for disabled children of different diagnoses, severity, and size.
- Provides vestibular stimulation
- Enhances motor planning
- Promotes visual perceptual skills
- Provides upper body strengthening
- Promotes pelvic, scapular stability
- Provides independent play activity
Dimensions & Specifications
No Assembly Required
Up to 150 lbs