ShelterLogic Truss Pop Up Canopy White Cover-Black Wheel BagItem#: HN-NA032
Frame,Cover,4 Anchors,Wheeled Storage Bag,Instructions
From the #1 shelter manufacturer in North America comes the ShelterLogic 10 x 10 Single Truss Pro Pop-Up, a professional-quality canopy that effortlessly provides instant shade and protection from the elements. Housing a number of excellent innovations in shelter design and built from only the most dependable materials, this piece promises to work perfectly in any situation - from decks and patios to the pool or beach, and even events like tailgating and outdoor vending. The ShelterLogic 10 x 10 Single Truss Pro Pop-Up features:
- Sturdy, high-grade, beam-welded tubular steel frame design with high-performance synthetic joint components, bonded with DuPont thermoset baked-on powder coat. Prevents chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion.
- Polyester fabric cover, UV-treated inside and out with patented fade blockers and anti-aging/anti-fungal agents, resulting in a cover that withstands the elements.
- Polyurethane inside lining, double-stitched and seam-sealed with waterproof tape for optimal water resistance and drip-free seams.
- Wide-based foot pads on every leg, ensuring a solid base and easy access to secure anchors. Open-top design provides unobstructed interior head room. 4-point height-adjustable legs.
- Rugged, wheeled carry bag for convenient transport and storage.
- Innovative truss-top design for added strength and stability.
All of this comes together in the hands of ShelterLogic, a company world-renowned for its constant commitment to quality and pioneering designs, so well illustrated in this canopy. The ideal shelter solution for any outdoor event, the ShelterLogic 10 x 10 Single Truss Pro Pop-Up means instant and effortless shade and protection.
Want to keep the bugs at bay? See below for enclosure accessories that will keep your canopy interior insect-free!
Dimensions & Specifications
10 x 10
# of Legs
AssemblyOur products are shipped partially assembled. Assembly is a matter of hours with easy to follow instructions. Carefully read the instructions and acquaint yourself with the parts, bolts and screw sizes before starting assembly of your carport.
- Fill each Tube with Sand, Rock or Water
- (4) Tubes with Attaching Boat Straps
- Durable Heavy Duty PVC Construction
- Adapts to All Types of Free Standing Canopies
- Adds Up to 180 Pounds of Leveraged Weight
- 4 10-ft. zippered P/E walls
- CPAI - 84 fire retardant
- APEX zippered entrance
- Velcro strap roll-up feature
- Tie-down attachments
- FITS most 100 SQF 10 x 10 frames
- Canopy not included
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Set Up
- Car Camping
Comments about Shelter Logic ShelterLogic Truss Pop Up Canopy White Cover-Black Wheel Bag:
[...] It goes up pretty easily, although it didn't come with instructions so it took us a few mins. to figure out what to snap and how to get the canopy on the frame for the first time. It took us about 10 mins. to get it up the first time with two people. Don't be fooled that it will go up easily with one person. Ideally, 3 to 4 people is best as each person can pull out or push in a corner when taking up or tearing down. The fabric seems very durable and even on a breezy day with no anchoring, the canopy stayed in place. We could comfortably seat about 6 people under the canopy. We would have preferred a larger one but wanted to keep the size manageable. All in all, we like it a lot and I would recommend it to other people. We deliberately picked this model because of the wheels on the storage bag. [...]
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven