Twin Oaks Chelsea Quilted Sunbrella Fabric HammockItem#: HN-TOH034
The Chelsea Quilted Sunbrella Fabric Hammock has a sea and sand color scheme and is waterproof, which means it's a perfect furniture accessory for your pool. This hammock is quilted with polyester fiber for and has a strong yet soft to the touch Sunbrella fabric that resists fading and the elements. This hammock is spacious enough to hold two adults or up to 450 pounds so go ahead and pile on the kids, too. It comes complete with rust-resistant hanging hardware and solid white oak spreader bars finished with natural boiled linseed oil. Stand sold separately.
- All-weather, quilted Sunbrella fabric
- Polyester fiberfill adds comfort
- Light blue, beige, and white stripe pattern
- Accommodates 2 people or up to 450 lbs.
- Bed dimensions: 6.6L x 4.6W ft.; Hammock length: 13 ft.
- Includes oak spreader bars, hanging hardware
Hammock, Hanging Hardware
What's Not Included
Hammock stand, Tree straps
This probably looks pretty good, doesn't it? We thought so. We've selected the Twin Oaks Chelsea Quilted Sunbrella Fabric Hammock with you in mind. You're going to love relaxing on the cool colors of this hammock either solo or with a loved one. This wide bed is made of top-of-the-line Sunbrella fabric; the best you can buy for outdoor use. A polyester fiberfill cushion interior gives it extra softness, and extra warmth. Final touches like the hand finished white oak spreader bar and Olefin rope harnesses make this hammock an excellent choice.
Sunbrella has been the leader in performance fabrics for over 45 years. Impeccable quality, sophisticated styling and best-in-class warranties prove the new generation of Sunbrella offers more possibilities than ever. Sunbrella fabrics are breathable and water-repellant. If kept dry, they will not support the growth of mildew as natural fibers will. Beautiful and durable, Sunbrella is a name you can trust in your outdoor furniture.
About Twin Oaks Hammocks
At Twin Oaks, they believe quality starts at the beginning - in every fiber of every rope and in every grain of every log. They start with yarn specially chosen for weather-resistance and colorfastness, and twist it into durable rope in all colors of the rainbow.
Their spreader bars begin as locally harvested white oak logs, which they mill and kiln-dry on site for well-seasoned outdoor use. The completed spreaders are hand-brushed with natural linseed oil and air-dried to maintain the beauty of the wood grain.
Their macramé harnesses are made by hand, and carefully measured and trimmed so that every hammock made is stable and comfortable. For their fabric hammocks, Twin Oaks chooses the best outdoor fabric in the industry, and reinforces their stitching to ensure a tough yet beautiful product that will endure the seasons. Finally, at least 40 expertly tied bowline knots complete a hammock that is sturdy and attractive.
Dimensions & Specifications
6 ft. 6 in.
4 ft. 6 in.
Hanging Distance Min/Max
13 ft. / 16 ft.
Hanging Hardware Included
Twin Oaks Hammocks
Assembly Difficulty Level
Cleaning and Caring for Sunbrella
Regular maintenance is the best way to keep your Sunbrella fabrics looking good and delay deep, vigorous cleaning. Brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, and wipe up spills as soon as they occur. For light cleaning, use a mild soap and water solution and a sponge, allowing your cleaning solution to soak into the fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow fabric to air dry. For more specifics on maintaining Sunbrella fabrics, visit Sunbrella.com.
- Southern cypress combines strength with great looks
- 4-ply construction is strong and durable
- Instructions are easy to follow and complete
- Overall length of 15 feet
- Accommodates hammocks 12-15 feet long
- For use with spreader bar hammocks
- Assembly required
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel construction for strength
- Durable powder coating for weather-resistance
- Product weight is 50 lbs. with a weight capacity of 450 lbs.
- Designed for use with spreader bar hammocks
- Assembles in under 10 minutes with no tools
- Dimensions: 13 - 15 ft. L x 4 ft. W x 3 ft. 9 in. H
- Weather-resistant, machine washable cover
- Most Durable Sunbrella outdoor fabric
- Variety of color options available
- Attaches to hammocks with Velcro closure loops
- 5-year fade warranty
- Pillow dimensions: 14.5 x 34 inches