Twin Oaks Spring Quilted Olefin HammockItem#: HN-TOH051
You'll appreciate the soft comfort of this quilted olefin hammock that takes lounging to the next level. Ideal for a backyard on summer days, the hammock is constructed of long-lasting olefin rope and polyester fill. Designed for a couple, this two-person hammock holds up to 450 pounds of weight without breaking a sweat. Because it is constructed from water-resistant material, it is ideal for use near a pool. This hammock is destined to become a backyard staple around your home for many seasons to come.
- All-weather fabric is resistant to water & stays dry
- Durable olefin rope with 10 oz. poly fills
- Hammock can easily accommodate 2 peoples
- Comes with a weight carrying capacity of 450 lbs.
- Overall measurements 161 in.
Hammock, hanging hardware
Relax and unwind with the comfort and strength of the Twin Oaks Spring Quilted Olefin Hammock. Sturdily constructed of hand-woven olefin rope, this quilted hammock features two layers of weather-resistant fabric, and is designed to remain highly-resistant to mold and mildew, and safe and dry season after season.
This family-sized hammock carries up to 450 lbs, and is supported by oak spreader bars, hand-finished in natural, linseed oils. Bed dimensions: 77L x 53W inches.
About Twin Oaks Hammocks
At Twin Oaks, they believe quality starts at the beginning - in every fiber of every rope and in every grain of every log. They start with yarn specially chosen for weather-resistance and colorfastness, and twist it into durable rope in all colors of the rainbow.
Their spreader bars begin as locally harvested white oak logs, which they mill and kiln-dry on site for well-seasoned outdoor use. The completed spreaders are hand-brushed with natural linseed oil and air-dried to maintain the beauty of the wood grain.
Their macrame harnesses are made by hand, and carefully measured and trimmed so that every hammock made is stable and comfortable. For their fabric hammocks, Twin Oaks chooses the best outdoor fabric in the industry, and reinforces their stitching to ensure a tough yet beautiful product that will endure the seasons. Finally, at least 40 expertly tied bowline knots complete a hammock that is sturdy and attractive.
Dimensions & Specifications
Twin Oaks Hammocks
All Other Materials
6 ft. 5 in.
4 ft. 5 in.
Hanging Hardware Included
13 ft. 5 in.
Assembly Difficulty Level
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel construction for strength
- Durable powder coating for weather-resistance
- Product weight is 50 lbs. with a weight capacity of 450 lbs.
- Designed for use with spreader bar hammocks
- Assembles in under 10 minutes with no tools
- Dimensions: 13 - 15 ft. L x 4 ft. W x 3 ft. 9 in. H
- Galvanized steel hardware
- Works with spreader bar hammocks
- For use with hammock stands, trees, or structures
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Hardware included: 2 Hanging Chains, 4 "S" Hooks, 2 Screw-in Eyelets
- Polyester fabric covers
- Polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- Piped edging gives this cushion a finished look
- Zippered closure offers easy removal
- Spot-clean with soap and water when needed
- Includes a set of 2 toss pillows
- Dimensions: 16L x 14W x 6H inches