Upcycle 55 Gallon Black Rain BarrelItem#: HN-UPI002
Rain barrel, Lid, Fittings
Don't throw away your free rainwater, just to buy it back from the city! The Upcycle 55 Gallon Black Rain Barrel collects rainwater from your roof and holds it cleanly and safely, to be used when and where you want it. Made from food-quality recycled barrels, they'll never rust or rot. A protective screen on top keeps out mosquitoes and leaves. You can even leave it out during the winter.
Upcycle rain barrels are linkable, so a single downspout can fill as many barrels as you want. The convenient spigot on the bottom fits any standard garden hose for easy watering. An overflow fitting lets you divert extra water away from your house. Upcycle sets the right example, using collected rainwater and biodegradable soap to wash and rinse these barrels, so no harsh chemicals bother your beautiful plants. Assembles easily.
About Upcycle Products
Upcycle is the largest manufacturer of Upcycled Rain Barrels in the United States. Originally used to ship food overseas, these recycled barrels are ideal for storing rainwater. Besides saving landfill space, Upcycle's company philosophy is that nothing is thrown out. They minimize their carbon footprint through the effective use of water, CFL lighting, vehicle fuel, and heat, even collecting rainwater off their roof to use for washing barrels. The owners practice what they preach, and haven't used a drop of city water in over eight years.
Dimensions & Specifications
38L x 22W x 22H in.
High Density Polyethylene
- Designed for RainReserve Diverter systems
- Enables a tandem system to add another tank
- Makes any sealed tank or barrel a rain reservoir
- 5-foot tubing for versatile barrel placement
- Includes high-flow spigot and barrel seals
- Corn plastic sticker discourages drinking the water
$46.99 to $76.99
- Made from reinforced rubber and vinyl
- Spiral kit 5-ply construction
- High burst resistance
- Features solid brass couplings
- Flexible in sub-zero temperatures
- Can easily withstand water or air pressure of 125 PSI
- Available in your choice of hose capacity