Veridian 01-506 Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Wrist MonitorItem#: HN-VRI017
Monitor with cuff, Case, (2) AAA, Instructions, FAQ pamphlet, Charting log
The Veridian 01-506 Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor presents multiple clinically precise results stamped with the date and time they were taken. The last 60 readings will be saved for your future reference and each measurement taken by this digital monitor is compared to the standards of the World Health Organization. This is a quality monitor that's secure, comfortable, and above all, reliable.
- Cuff fits wrist sizes: 5-3/8 - 7.625 inches
- Battery operated: 2 "AAA" batteries included
- Canvas storage case included
- Comes with FAQ pamphlet and chart log
- Manufacturer's warranty included - see Product Guarantee area for complete details
About Veridian Healthcare LLC
Veridian Healthcare was established in Waukegan, IL in 2009. Since then, this company has made a name for itself as an impressive importer and distributor of hospital and personal diagnostic equipment. Veridian does business with medical and consumer DME dealers, as well as chain stores making it one of the more recognizable names in the home healthcare business.
Dimensions & Specifications
3.3L x 2.5W x 1.12H in.
- Stylish and high-tech analyzer scale
- Use bioimpedance to provide bodily insight
- Memory for up to 10 separate users
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)
- High precision strain-gauge sensor
- LCD display and automatic zero reset
- Overload and low battery indicators
- 11.75L x 11.75W x 1.5H inches; Weight capacity: 330 lbs.
- Manufacturer's warranty included