Veridian 01-797 Advanced Display Blood Pressure Wrist MonitorItem#: HN-VRI007
Monitor with attached adult nylon wrist cuff, Canvas storage case, (2) AAA batteries, Instructions
With the push of a single button and a glance at a full-color LCD display you can learn your systolic diastolic and pulse readings. The Veridian 01-797 Advanced Display Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor is comfortable, fast, easy way to get clinical results at home.
- Full color data charts and graphics
- 2 person memory bank with 60 readings and memory recall
- Detects hypertension and irregular heartbeat
- Audible measurement instructions in English or optional Spanish
- Automatic shut-off
- Latex-free wrist cuff: 5.5 - 7.625 inches
- Battery operated - 2 "AAA" batteries included
- Manufacturer's warranty included - see Product Guarantee area for complete details
About Veridian Healthcare LLC
Veridian Healthcare was established in Waukegan, IL in 2009. Since then, this company has made a name for itself as an impressive importer and distributor of hospital and personal diagnostic equipment. Veridian does business with medical and consumer DME dealers, as well as chain stores making it one of the more recognizable names in the home healthcare business.
Dimensions & Specifications
3.4L x 2.5W x 1.2H in.
- Stylish and high-tech analyzer scale
- Use bioimpedance to provide bodily insight
- Memory for up to 10 separate users
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)
- High precision strain-gauge sensor
- LCD display and automatic zero reset
- Overload and low battery indicators
- 11.75L x 11.75W x 1.5H inches; Weight capacity: 330 lbs.
- Manufacturer's warranty included