Vineyard Ladderback Side Chair-2 ChairsItem#: HN-HOOK563
- Designed with scrolled armrests and curved seats
- European style 2-toned Vineyard finish
- Detailed hand-painted look adds extra charm
- Cherry veneers and sturdy hardwood construction
- Ladderback design with large slats
- Elegant French country-style look ideal for dining
- Measures 23.75W x 21.75D x 39H in.
Who can afford a trip to the French countryside these days? Improvise by bringing the charming French provincial style to your home with our our set of two Vineyard Ladder-Back Side Chairs. These lovely chairs are crafted from hardwood solids with cherry veneers and feature our two-toned Vineyard finish in tones of bone and bronze with hand-painted details. Cabriole legs on the front accentuate these chairs' classic style. High ladder-style backs have wide slats, and contoured seats add comfort that you and your guests will appreciate. Bon appetit! Dimensions: 23.75W x 21.75D x 39H inches.
About Hooker Furniture Corporation
For 83 years, Hooker Furniture Corporation has produced high-quality, innovative home furnishings that seamlessly combine function and elegance. Today, Hooker is one of the nation's premier manufacturers and importers of furniture and seeks to enrich the lives of customers with beautiful, trouble-free home furnishings. Based in Martinsville, Va., the company specializes in lifestyle-driven furnishings like entertainment centers, home office furniture, accent tables, and chairs.
Dimensions & Specifications
Sets of 2, Side Chairs
23.75W x 21.75D x 39H inches
Quality wood furniture is a significant investment expected to last for generations. To maintain its beauty and help it last, wood furniture needs the right care. Hooker Furniture products are finished with two to three coats of lacquer for extra depth and long-lasting durability. The sheen, or gloss, of the finish ranges from high to low, depending on the piece or collection. The finish protects the wood and adds to its beauty. No finish is totally indestructible, but with regular care, the finish will last much longer, providing years of enjoyment to you.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc.) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage
- Use a protective pad when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface
- Avoid placing furniture directly under windows
Cleaning and polishing your furniture
We recommend dusting frequently with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth. Clean the surface by rubbing in the direction of the grain. We recommend polishing your furniture approximately every six months, using a clean, soft, lint-free cloth and rubbing the polish in the direction of the grain.
Question: What are the main types of furniture care products, and which one do you recommend?
Answer: There are three basic types of furniture care products: silicone cleaners, waxes and polishes. We recommend avoiding silicone cleaners and waxes. While silicone cleaners create a high degree of shine, silicone seeps into even the highest-quality finishes, creating a barrier that will not accept stain or lacquer. This makes it virtually impossible to re-finish or touch-up your furniture.
Waxes should be avoided because their regular use may result in a build-up of wax film on the surface of the furniture. This build-up could actually attract dirt, smoke and other pollutants in the air, resulting in smudges and streaks. Also, many waxes contain grit that can permanently damage furniture surfaces if used improperly.
Polishes, which we recommend, contain detergents, emulsifiers and mineral oil. The detergents clean dirt from the furniture, the emulsifiers give it body to clean and last longer and the mineral oil is left behind as a barrier for dirt and moisture than could harm finishes. There's no grit to harm the finish, no wax to build up and no silicone to raise the sheen and act as a barrier for touch-up and refinishing.
The Vineyard by Hooker Collection
- Crafted of hardwood solids and cherry veneers
- European-inspired design
- 2-toned vineyard finish
- 3 drawers, 1 center drawer, 3 doors
- 3 wine racks behind right door
- Dimensions: 54.25W x 19D x 36H inches