Vinotemp 1400BA Four Door 880 Bottle Wine Cabinet with Brushed Aluminum on WoodItem#: HN-VNT056
Wine cabinet, Keys
The Vinotemp 1400BA Four Door Cabinet with Brushed Aluminum on Wood features two sturdy units, constructed from sturdy wood and finished with a beautiful brushed aluminum exterior. Joined together, they make one four-door unit that functions as both a beautiful furnishing and a fully functional wine storage unit. 3.75 inch universal redwood and aluminum racking fits most bottle sizes, allowing for storage of approximately 880 bottles of wine. Each of the two units features a state of the art 1500 BTU Wine Mate self-contained cooling systems with digital temperature controls for optimal cooling capability.
This unit includes a dependable UL approved WineMate 1500 BTU self-contained cooling system that maintains the ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging. This means wines stay at a comfortable 50 degrees with a humidity level of 50-70%. It is the ideal environment for storage, much like the caves used to store wine in France. You are in control with the easy to use digital temperature guides; adjust to your preferences for the perfect glass every time. Each cabinet comes with an insulation factor of R12 that is just right for most climates and homes.
Each cabinet is built to order, with precision construction and attention to detail. Shipping range is 4-6 weeks.
- 102W x 29L x 88H inches
- Nickel finish lock and key on each door
Note: Dual Zone wine coolers are designed to store two different types of wines at their optimum temperatures, as they have two independent cooling zones that can be set to separate temperatures.
Based in Southern California since 1985, Vinotemp has proudly crafted custom built wine coolers for some of the finest restaurants and homes in the world. They've sold over 250,000 beautiful wine cellars in the United States and overseas. With a focus on quality, value, and service first implemented by founder Francis Ravel, Vinotemp continues the tradition of creating innovative storage solutions for your fine wine.
Dimensions & Specifications
102W x 29D x 88H inches
- Sophisticated brushed aluminum exterior
- Reliable digital temperature control
- 160-bottle capacity
- Universal 3.75-inch racking to fit most bottle sizes
- Cooled with a top-of-the-line WineMate cooling unit
- Interlocking wood and aluminum racks for extra support
- Exotic wood and brushed aluminum construction
- WineMate self-contained 1500-BTU cooling system
- Approximate bottle capacity of 160 bottles
- Standard 3.75-inch redwood and powder-coated aluminum racks
- Modern digital temperature control
- Customizable cabinet crafted in Southern California
- Brushed aluminum exterior with champagne motif
- Digital temperature control for your convenience
- Generous 280-bottle capacity
- Universal 3.75-inch racking design to fit most bottles
- Racks crafted from durable redwood and aluminum
- Doors are vacuum-sealed and double-paned