Vinotemp 250 Aspen 160 Bottle Wine Cooling CabinetItem#: HN-VNT119
Your home instantly takes on a mountain retreat feel when you install the Vinotemp 250 Aspen Cooling Cabinet. This professional-quality cabinet uses a luxurious exotic hardwood panel in the center that is lightly sealed for a natural finish. The rest of the exterior is brushed aluminum, a stunning and modern complement to today's stainless steel appliances. This tall cabinet has a single-door design with one standard handle. From start to finish, this piece is made in Southern California so you can be assured you are getting the best available quality and construction. This medium-size cabinet holds approximately 160 bottles on standard 3.75-inch redwood and aluminum racking. Bottle capacities are only guidelines and will vary dependent upon the size and style of the bottle stored and variations in design unique to each wine cellar.
The top-of-the-line construction includes a dependable UL approved WineMate 1500 BTU self-contained cooling system that maintains the ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging. This means wines stay at a comfortable 50 degrees with a humidity level of 50-70%. It is the ideal environment for storage, much like the caves used to store wine in France. You are in control with the easy-to-use digital temperature guides; adjust to your preferences for the perfect glass every time. Each cabinet comes with an insulation factor of R12 that is just right for most climates and homes.
It is important to note that most of the units are designed with back exhaust, where you need a minimum of 4-6 inches on back, 12 inches on sides, and 6-12 inches above for proper ventilation. This cabinet measures 29W x 28D x 73H inches. Each cabinet is built to order, with precision construction and attention to detail. Shipping range is 4-6 weeks.
Note: Single Zone wine coolers are intended to store only one type of wine at a time, as they have only one temperature zone that can be set to cool either red, white, or sparkling wine.
Based in Southern California since 1985, Vinotemp has proudly crafted custom built wine coolers for some of the finest restaurants and homes in the world. They've sold over 250,000 beautiful wine cellars in the United States and overseas. With a focus on quality, value, and service first implemented by founder Francis Ravel, Vinotemp continues the tradition of creating innovative storage solutions for your fine wine.
Dimensions & Specifications
29W x 28D x 73H inches
- Sophisticated brushed aluminum exterior
- Reliable digital temperature control
- 160-bottle capacity
- Universal 3.75-inch racking to fit most bottle sizes
- Cooled with a top-of-the-line WineMate cooling unit
- Interlocking wood and aluminum racks for extra support
- Exotic wood and brushed aluminum construction
- WineMate self-contained 1500-BTU cooling system
- Approximate bottle capacity of 160 bottles
- Standard 3.75-inch redwood and powder-coated aluminum racks
- Modern digital temperature control
- Customizable cabinet crafted in Southern California
- Brushed aluminum exterior with champagne motif
- Digital temperature control for your convenience
- Generous 280-bottle capacity
- Universal 3.75-inch racking design to fit most bottles
- Racks crafted from durable redwood and aluminum
- Doors are vacuum-sealed and double-paned