Vinotemp 440 Southwest-Knotty Pine Cooling CabinetItem#: HN-VNT103
The natural look of the Vinotemp 440 Southwest-Knotty Pine Cooling Cabinet is ready for your home, whether a casual environment in the city, or a cabin retreat in the mountains. The classic knotty-pine construction features domestically grown hardwoods and the entire cabinet is constructed right in Southern California. The unfinished tone of the wood on this two-door Southwest-style cabinet complements the brass finish of the locks and hinges. The solid door keeps your bottles hidden from view, but once opened the included florescent light makes finding the right vintage easy. This medium-size cabinet holds approximately 280 bottles on standard 3.75-inch redwood and aluminum racking. Bottle capacities are only guidelines and will vary dependent upon the size and style of the bottle stored and variations in design unique to each wine cellar.
The top-of-the-line construction includes a dependable UL approved WineMate 1500 BTU self-contained cooling system that maintains the ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging. This means wines stay at a comfortable 50 degrees with a humidity level of 50-70%. It is the ideal environment for storage, much like the caves used to store wine in France. You are in control with the easy-to-use digital temperature guides; adjust to your preferences for the perfect glass every time. Each cabinet comes with an insulation factor of R12 that is just right for most climates and homes.
It is important to note that most of the units are designed with back exhaust, where you need a minimum of 4-6 inches on back, 12 inches on sides, and 6-12 inches above for proper ventilation. This cabinet measures 38W x 29D x 82H inches. Each cabinet is built to order, with precision construction and attention to detail. Shipping range is 4-6 weeks.
Note: Single Zone wine coolers are intended to store only one type of wine at a time, as they have only one temperature zone that can be set to cool either red, white, or sparkling wine.
Based in Southern California since 1985, Vinotemp has proudly crafted custom built wine coolers for some of the finest restaurants and homes in the world. They've sold over 250,000 beautiful wine cellars in the United States and overseas. With a focus on quality, value, and service first implemented by founder Francis Ravel, Vinotemp continues the tradition of creating innovative storage solutions for your fine wine.
Dimensions & Specifications
38W x 29D x 82H inches
- Knotty Pine exterior with distinctive carved silhouette
- Digital temperature control for your convenience
- Generous 440-bottle capacity
- Universal 3.75-inch racking design to fit most bottles
- Fluorescent light illuminates the interior
- Brass finish locks provide extra security
- Heavy-duty professional construction
- Made from high-quality zinc alloy
- Full set includes foil cutter and more
- Corkscrew measures 7W x 5.5D x 6.25H inches
- Holds up to 15 wine glasses
- Simple design complements either bar or kitchen
- Constructed of durable wood
- Natural finish matches any decor
- Wall-mount design saves cabinet space
- Mounting hardware included