Vortex Skyline TripodItem#: HN-SHL256
The Vortex Skyline Tripod delivers excellent performance in any situation. The durable anodized aluminum legs can be adjusted to various angles and features a split center column, allowing removal of the lower part of the center column, so you can reduce the tripod height to an absolute minimum when you use widespread leg angles. Portability is maximized with padded leg wraps so you can carry your tripod comfortably. You'll enjoy a quick set up with the flip lever leg locks and the rubber-footed stability, no matter where you use this versatile support system.
Vortex Skyline Tripod
For rock-solid performance in the most demanding situations, you need a Skyline tripod. Rugged anodized legs, variable leg angles, a split center column and a smooth, precise fluid head provide solid support for your optics set up.
- Micro-Fluid Head Delivers precise, smooth action. Adjustable quick-release plate with locking mechanism. Tension adjustment knobs.
- Variable Leg Angles Allow for flexible positioning. Also allows reduction of tripod height for greater stability.
- Padded Leg Wraps Provide added carry comfort and handling.
- Flip Lever Leg Locks Valued for rapid set up and height adjustment.
- Anodized Aluminum Legs Provide sturdy support at a reasonable cost.
- Balance Hook Holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
- Split Center Column Allows removal of the lower portion of the center column. When combined with widespread leg angles, the tripod height can be reduced to an absolute minimum.
- Rubber Feet Provide solid footing on slick surfaces.
- Height 8.9-68 inches
- Maximum Load 11 pounds
- Leg Sections 3
- Multiple Leg Angles 3
- Folded Height 26 inches
- Folded Width 4.5 inches
- Weight 5.0 pounds
Dimensions & Specifications