Vortex Summit SS TripodItem#: HN-SHL258
Any time you travel with your binoculars and spotting scopes, don't forget the Vortex Summit SS tripod. This amazingly versatile tripod can extend to heights of up to 54.5 inches, yet it collapses down to a 6-inch, 2-pound package for easy packing and transport. Twisting leg locks, variable leg angles, and rubber feet make it easy to get your tripod into position, and a balance hook adds the potential for extra stability. This tripod comes with a handleless ball head, quick release plate, and carrying case.
Vortex Summit SS Tripod
Our ultimate field-packing tripod, the Summit provides the perfect combination of size, weight, rugged build and fast operation. No other tripod gets out of your pack and on target quicker than a Summit. Choose the Summit SS (Super Short) for minimum packing length.
- 5-Section Legs Allow for maximum height with minimum packing length.
- Light Weight Designed for an easy carry.
- Twist Leg Locks Valued for rapid adjustment of leg height and reduced bulk.
- Ball Head Compact, handleless tripod head design reduces bulk and weight. Quick-release plate and locking mechanism.
- Variable Leg Angles Allow for flexible positioning and reduction of tripod height for greater stability.
- Anodized Aluminum Legs Provide sturdy support at a reasonable cost.
- Balance Hook Holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
- Split Center Column Allows removal of the lower portion of the center column. When combined with widespread leg angles, the tripod height can be reduced to an absolute minimum.
- Rubber Feet Provide solid footing on slick surfaces.
- Height 6.3-54.5 inches
- Maximum Load 5 pounds
- Leg Sections 5
- Multiple Leg Angles 3
- Folded Height 14 inches
- Folded Width 3.8 inches
- Weight 1.8 pounds
Dimensions & Specifications