Wave Shaped Nut FeederItem#: HN-TG216
The Tierra-Derco Wave-Shaped Nut Feeder is made of North American cedar with high oil content for durability. It has two wave-shaped walls with a house-shaped roof. The feeder is designed with a wire construction that allows birds to feed along its entire two feeding walls. Comes complete with a limited one-year warranty.
Tierra-Derco International creates distinctive goods for the garden. These decorative items are conceptualized and designed with creativity and high style in mind, and feature quality construction and fresh designs that blend well with any outdoor decor. From birdbaths to planters, from garden tools to weathervanes, Tierra-Derco covers the great outdoors with unique innovation.
Dimensions & Specifications
Medium (12 - 18 inches)
- Easy-to-maneuver foam end
- Helps prevent mold and mildew
- Perfect for hummingbird and oriole feeders
- 7L x 2W x 1H inches
- 5L x 8W x 5H inches
- Lightweight weighs .27 lbs.
- Book guide to songbirds
- Learn which birds live in specific regions
- 65-minute CD to match the bird to their photograph
- Song samples and stunning photography