Wesco 2 In 1 Steel Hand TruckItem#: HN-WES030
This versatile hand truck can operate on either two of four wheels and hold 800 to 1,000-lbs. loads respectively. The 0.75-inch steel pipe construction and 7-gauge steel nose plate make this hand truck sturdy enough for years of abuse. This truck features two solid rubber wheels at the base and two 10-inch swivel casters at the top to fit your needs.
- Easily switches between truck and cart modes
- Casters offer a smooth, noise-free ride
- Sturdy 3/4 in. structural pipe construction
- Uses double-welded joints
- Comes with soft-tread wheel with hard-tread rolling
- Has 2 cross braces and 2 lengthwise straps
- Keeps load from falling through in both positions
- Features an easy-grip handle for better control
- Handle locks in vertical and horizontal positions
- Offset base, durable poly truck wheels
- High 2-wheel load capacity of 800 lbs.
- High 4-wheel load capacity of 1000 lbs.
- Colson High Tech swivel casters measure 3.5 in.
The versatile Wesco 2 in 1 Steel Hand Truck conveniently combines the features of a two wheel truck and a four wheel cart.
Get the valuable assistance of a hand truck that also offers the capacity and convenience of a four wheel cart. Order today.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
44.5L x 14W inches
3.5 in. Colson Hi-Tech Performa
22.5W x 19D x 53H inches
2 in 1 Convertible Hand Trucks
10 in. Solid Rubber
AssemblyMost material handling products are fully assembled. If assembly is required, clear and easy to follow instructions will be provided. We recommend that you follow all instructions carefully per the manufacturer's recommendations. If you have questions about the installation please contact our Customer Service department at 800-445-5681 for assistance.
Products with wheels, gears, or hydraulics should be cared for based on the manufacturer's specifications to insure proper functionality over the life of the product. Please contact our Customer Service department at 800-445-5681 if you have questions about the proper care of your product.