Wilson 54-Inch Stadium Glass Inground Basketball Hoop SystemItem#: HN-WLSN098
Turn your driveway into a serious basketball court with the Wilson 54 Stadium Glass Basketball System. This state-of-the-art unit uses innovative technology to set the standards for residential basketball systems. With easy adjustments and abundant safety and performance features, this system for the ultimate at-home basketball experience.
Wilson applied its years of manufacturing expertise to develop a line of Glass Basketball Systems that bring professional standards to your home court. Stadium Glass Basketball Systems let you practice like a pro and enjoy top-level performance with family and friends.
- 54'' x 36'' fused tempered glass backboard
- Clear shot backboard design
- 1 1/2'' x 2 3/8'' welded steel backboard frame
- 2'' extruded aluminum backboard trim
- Premium Pro Flex 5/8'' thick steel rim
- 2'' welded steel rectangular arm supports with 3' board to pole clearance
- 5'' square steel 3/16'' thick pole with 8 welded gussets
- Power Glide system adjusts rim from 7'6" to 10'
- Steel pivot rods and welded steel encasements
- Limited lifetime warranty
Stadium Glass Backboard
Two pieces of tempered glass are fused together with a thing sheet of adhesive for superior performance and safety.
Clear-View Arm Support System
Heavy-duty welded tubular steel reduces torque and provides structural stability. Pivot joints with stainless steel hardware make for smooth, easy adjustments.
Height Adjustment System
The Power Glide Steel Cylinder System utilizes the latest in rotational technology to make height adjustments virtually effortless. Goal height can be adjusted to infinite points between 7'6" and 10'.
Detachable Adjustment Handle
Another safety feature, the detachable handle allows for parental control of height adjustments.
Pro-Flex Extra Heavy-Duty Breakaway Rim
This premium Pro-Flex rim is made of 5/8" welded steel for rugged durability and reliable performance.
One-Piece Extruded Aluminum Board Frame
Continuous extruded aluminum trim eliminates ragged corner edges and enhances durability.
Multi-Gusseted Base and Steel Pole
A one-piece steel pole with multi-gusseted welded base maximizes stability and rigidity to reduce unwanted goal motion. A powder-coated finish adds all-weather protection.
In-Ground Mounting System
The mounting system is designed to ensure a level system and perfect bolt alignment. This system allows you to move your basketball system with you if you ever relocate.
Stainless Steel Hardware
Only stainless steel hardware is used in this system to extend the lifetime of the product.
High-Durability Plastic Tube End Caps
Embossed end caps cover all tubular openings to lock out moisture and extend the life of your basketball system.
Dimensions & Specifications
54W x 36H inches
Height Adjustment Range
5L x 5W inches
- Maintains pressure 10 times longer than standard basketballs
- New membrane technology tightens natural pores
- NitroFlate molecules form protective barrier against seepage
- Specially designed valve with cap eliminates leaks
- Composite leather cover
- Designed for competitive indoor or outdoor play
- Stable and highly durable
- Used as backstop, barrier net, and for field division
- No tools required and easy to setup in 80 seconds
- Comes complete with net, ground frame, stakes, and poles
- Includes carry bag with wheels for easy transport