Winmau Vendetta 80% Tungsten Steel Tip DartsItem#: HN-DM178
(3) Complete darts
Precision engineered aluminum shafta, 80% tungsten barrels, machined grips, and 3D flights - that's what you get with the Winmau Cyclone 90% Tungsten Steel Tip Darts. Virtual guaranteed improvement in accuracy and performace, these darts are match-weighted for accuracy and consistency.
About DMI Sports, Inc.
DMI Sports, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of indoor games, featuring complete lines of billiards, darts, and table tennis equipment. DMI began in 1976 as a manufacturer of professional quality dart equipment and was a dominant force in this market. Today, the company continues to grow. DMI has made three important acquisitions: the Pro Classic Brand of billiards equipment in 1995, the Minnesota Fats (the #1 name in billiards) and Hustler Trademarks in 1997, and the Arachnid Dartboard Company consumer division (the originators of soft-tip darts) in 1999. These acquisitions coupled with key product launches such as the Nodor (the originators of bristle dartboards) steel-tip dart and dartboard line announced in 2000 and the Prince table tennis launch in 1997 have continued to fuel growth. In 2002, DMI itself and through its acquisitions, reached the milestones of having sold more than 4 million sets of darts, 2 million dartboards, and 2 million pool cues. DMI prides itself on having so many satisfied customers over such a long period of time.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
Weight, 23 gm, 24 gm, 25 gm
- Holds up to 4 sets of darts
- Pockets and tubes keep items protected
- Soft-sided with easy-grip handles
- Available in your choice of colors
- 10.75L x 7W x 2.5H inches
- Holds 2 sets of fully assembled darts
- Metal edge-guards and laser-engraved cover
- Road-case style with Harley-Davidson logo
- Lots of storage with 6 pockets for accessories
- Fits up to 6 complete darts
- Resilient nylon exterior
- Features 8 handy storage pockets
- Comfortable wrist strap for easy carrying