Wonderworld Cut & Peel Fruits SetItem#: HN-SGR044
Promote the healthy-eating message while encouraging those all-important fine motor skills with this cut-and-peel-fruits set. All fruits are made from rubberwood, so you know that they can stand up to a lot of play for years to come, and some also feature a fabric skin for added tactile appeal. Your kids can learn to cut through the apple, orange, watermelon, banana, and kiwi with the wooden knife, and it can all be put back together again through the magic of Velcro.
Wooden play knife, Fruit
Teach your children the importance of delicious, nutritious fruits with the Wonderworld Cut & Peel Fruits Set. This wood-and-fabric fruit set will provide plenty of pretend play fun while children learn about apples, oranges, kiwis, bananas, and watermelons. Not only can the fruit be "cut" with the safe wooden play knife, and put back together using the Velcro backing, but children will also learn that some fruits need to be peeled, too! The knife is made from durable rubberwood. An eco-friendly benefit is that the packaging is made from at least 70% recycled paper. Made in Thailand using non-toxic paints and dyes, and formaldehyde-free glue. Dimensions: 6L x 6W x 2H inches.
About Wonderworld by Smart Gear
As a strong advocate of protecting the environment, Wonderworld insists on using only rubber-wood that is a replenishable source that's widely accepted throughout the world as an environmentally-friendly material. Rubber-wood is a by-product from the culling of rubber trees in excess of 25 years of age that can no longer produce latex for commercial application and need to be replanted. This means, not only is deforestation avoided, but every part of the tree is used to its fullest. Wonderworld strictly adheres to their policy of only non-toxic colors and lacquers on their toys. Wonderworld uses only water-based wood paint for their wooden toys. This minimizes child exposure to chemicals, use of underground fossil fuel, CO2 emission, and chemical waste released into the environment.
Dimensions & Specifications
6L x 6W x 2H in.
- Get kids' imaginations cooking!
- Big, easy to handle pieces for little hands
- Includes cookware, plates, silverware, bowls and teacups
- Made of sturdy, brightly colored plastic
- 6.5 inch plate diameter
- Recommended ages 18 months - 6 years
Brightly colored for your little one
- Constructed of sturdy, bright primary colored plastic
- Easy to handle for your little ones
- Includes cookware, plates, silverware, bowls, and teacups
- 6.5 inch plate diameter
- Recommended ages 2-8 years
- Made from machine-washable fabric
- Has measuring spoons and an oven mitt
- Includes a chef hat, jacket, and name tag
- 3 essential wooden utensils are also included
- Recommended for ages 3-6 years
- Measures 17.5L x 24W x 1.1h inches (packaged)