Woodard Fullerton Stackable Dining Arm Chair - Set of 2Item#: HN-WD1506
2 Stackable dining chairs
When the weather is warm and the weekend's just beginning, you can't be expected to ignore the lure of a cold beverage and the Woodard Fullerton Stackable Dining Arm Chair - Set of 2. Crafted with durable wrought-iron hand-formed from solid iron stock, these chairs are perfect on the patio or paired with a table for poolside dining. Each chair boasts a high, open-work back curved for maximum comfort, a deep seat, simply curved armrests, and straight legs. The streamlined shape makes the chairs easy to stack for convenient, space-saving storage. Choose from four popular finishes for the one that will best complement your patio.
- Includes 1 dining arm chair with open-work back and seat
- Chairs stack for easy, space-saving storage
- Chair weighs 20 lbs.
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- Seat height: 17.5 inches
This item is custom-made to order, which means production begins immediately upon receipt of each order. Because of this, cancellations must be made via telephone to 1-800-351-5699 within 24 hours of order placement. Emails are not currently acceptable forms of cancellation. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
Woodard: Hand-crafted to Withstand the Test of Time
For over 140 years, Woodard craftsmen have designed and manufactured products loyal to the timeless art of quality furniture construction. Using the age-old art of hand-forming and the latest in high-tech manufacturing, Woodard remains committed to creating products that will provide years of enjoyment.
Superior Materials for Lasting Durability
Each piece in the Classics Collection is hand-formed using solid wrought iron stock: the heaviest available. The technique used to create Woodard wrought iron furniture has been handed down from generation to generation. To this day, expert workers use anvils and hammers to forge intricate detail in the iron.
Fabric, Finish, and Strap Features
All fabric, finish, and straps are manufactured and applied with the legendary Woodard standard of excellence. Each collection offers a variety of frame finishes that seal in quality while providing color choices to suit any taste. Current finishing processes are monitored for thickness, adhesion, color match, gloss, rust-resistance and, and proper curing. Fabrics go through extensive testing for durability and application, as well as proper pattern, weave, and wear.
Most Woodard furniture is assembled by experienced professionals before being shipped. That means you can enjoy your furniture immediately and with confidence.
Together, these elements set Woodard furniture apart from all others. When you purchase Woodard, you purchase a history of quality and excellence, and furniture that will last well into the future.
Dimensions & Specifications
23W x 26.3D x 36H in.
250 lbs. (Each Chair)
20 lbs. (Each Chair)
Espresso, Hammered Pewter, Hammered White, Midnight
- Only online source for commercial grade with next day shipping
- Guaranteed lowest priced Sunbrella online!
- Commercial quality, but great for the backyard
- Push-up lift-and-pin system
- Durable 1.5-inch diameter wood pole
- 5-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella; 2-year pole warranty
- For volume quotes call 1-866-736-2084
- Top-reviewed customer favorite!
- Crafted from enduring cast iron
- Anti-rust primer
- Weather-resistant powder-coat finish
- Several attractive color options
- Decorative floral pattern
- Designed for through-table use
- Includes 13.5-inch and 6.5-inch necks
- Protective feet prevent marring of your patio
- Our best-valued market umbrella
- Spun-polyester shade in several color options
- Mahogany-stained hardwood pole with brass accents
- Pulley-and-pin lift system
- Sturdy 6-rib construction
- Designed for residential use
- In stock - ships quickly