Woodard Wrought Iron Patio Serving CartItem#: HN-WD1262
$579.99 to $602.99
With this patio serving cart, even the most basic dinner becomes something special. The wrought-iron cart has a powder-coated finish that comes in six shades, and it features two shelves for storing food, utensils, and other supplies, making it easy to transfer cooked food from the kitchen. Special holders on the bottom shelf keep up to four drinks from spilling or tipping over, and the cart has two large wheels and two smaller casters that make rolling it outside easy.
- Crafted from fully welded wrought iron
- High-quality patio furniture from Woodard
- Features 2 top woven mesh trays with scroll design
- Choose from 6 powder-coated finish options
- Portable design with 2 casters and 2 large wheels
- Call our Woodard product specialists at 866-579-5183
- Measures 37L x 23W x 35.5H in.
Whether it's tea and petit fours or lemonade and cookies, the Woodard Wrought Iron Patio Serving Cart lets you serve it in style. Sure to be as big a hit with your guests as your choice of refreshments, this cart is sturdily constructed of fully welded wrought iron and sports two woven mesh trays with elegant scroll details. Two large wheels and two casters let you take this serving cart anywhere you want to. Available in a choice of six popular powder-coated finishes, this cart will not rust, peel, or blister even after years of use. Made by Woodard, the leader in outdoor wrought iron furniture, this patio serving cart lives up to the Woodard name and makes its presence felt in any setting.
- Minor assembly required
- Frame and finish has 15 year warranty
This item is custom-made to order, which means production begins immediately upon receipt of each order. Because of this, cancellations must be made via telephone to 1-800-351-5699 within 24 hours of order placement. Emails are not currently acceptable forms of cancellation. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
Woodard: Hand-crafted to Withstand the Test of Time
For over 140 years, Woodard craftsmen have designed and manufactured products loyal to the timeless art of quality furniture construction. Using the age-old art of hand-forming and the latest in high-tech manufacturing, Woodard remains committed to creating products that will provide years of enjoyment.
Superior Materials for Lasting Durability
Each piece in the Classics Collection is hand-formed using solid wrought iron stock: the heaviest available. The technique used to create Woodard wrought iron furniture has been handed down from generation to generation. To this day, expert workers use anvils and hammers to forge intricate detail in the iron.
Fabric, Finish, and Strap Features
All fabric, finish, and straps are manufactured and applied with the legendary Woodard standard of excellence. Each collection offers a variety of frame finishes that seal in quality while providing color choices to suit any taste. Current finishing processes are monitored for thickness, adhesion, color match, gloss, rust-resistance and, and proper curing. Fabrics go through extensive testing for durability and application, as well as proper pattern, weave, and wear.
Most Woodard furniture is assembled by experienced professionals before being shipped. That means you can enjoy your furniture immediately and with confidence.
Together, these elements set Woodard furniture apart from all others. When you purchase Woodard, you purchase a history of quality and excellence, and furniture that will last well into the future.
Dimensions & Specifications
Some Assembly Required
37L x 23W x 35.5H in.
Midnight, Bronze, Espresso, Hammered Pewter, Hammered White, Sandstone
AssemblyItems ship to you fully assembled and ready to enjoy.
The Woodard Wrought Iron Collection
- Only online source for commercial grade with next day shipping
- Guaranteed lowest priced Sunbrella online!
- Commercial quality, but great for the backyard
- Push-up lift-and-pin system
- Durable 1.5-inch diameter wood pole
- 5-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella; 2-year pole warranty
- For volume quotes call 1-866-736-2084
- Top-reviewed customer favorite!
- Crafted from enduring cast iron
- Anti-rust primer
- Weather-resistant powder-coat finish
- Several attractive color options
- Decorative floral pattern
- Designed for through-table use
- Includes 13.5-inch and 6.5-inch necks
- Protective feet prevent marring of your patio
- Our best-valued market umbrella
- Spun-polyester shade in several color options
- Mahogany-stained hardwood pole with brass accents
- Pulley-and-pin lift system
- Sturdy 6-rib construction
- Designed for residential use
- In stock - ships quickly