Up to 70% OFF Fast Shipping Trees... All ship in 24 hrs. or less!
78% Narrow Silver Ashley - Clear (9 reviews) Sale Price: $229.98 Save
45% Snowy Dunhill Slim Pre-lit Christmas Tree (32 reviews) Sale Price: $329.98 Save
34% Layered Highlands Pine Pre-lit Christmas Tree (13 reviews) Sale Price: $243.00 Save
51% Ashley Red Pre-lit Christmas Tree (22 reviews) Sale Price: $249.98 Save
69% Glittery Pine Slim Pre-lit Christmas Tree (32 reviews) Sale Price: $189.98 Save
54% Classic Champagne Full Pre-lit Christmas Tree - 7.5 ft. - Clear (5 reviews) Sale Price: $249.98 Save
36% Green River Spruce Medium Pre-lit Christmas Tree (16 reviews) Sale Price: $319.98 Save
47% Classic Pine Slim Pre-lit Christmas Tree with Berries and Pine Cones - 7.5 ft. - Clear (3 reviews) Sale Price: $79.98 Save
60% 12 ft. Carolina Pine Full Pre-lit Christmas Tree (7 reviews) Sale Price: $1,299.98 Save
13% 7.5 ft. Classic Country Unlit Christmas Tree (9 reviews) Clearance Price: $84.01 Save
58% Narrow Red Ashley - Clear (10 reviews) Sale Price: $229.98 Save
Nice TreeKeith - 12/9/2013 The tree it beautiful. It took some time to get all the branches adjusted. View Product
Nice treeCindy - 12/9/2013 very pretty tree, should have got the tree bag too. View Product
Pretty and realisticJanet - 12/8/2013 Lovely tree. It came quickly and set up in a flash. View Product
Great!!!Debbie - 12/8/2013 At first I was a little disappointed. After working with the tree it turned out beautiful!!! Great price for a red tree. View Product
Very nice!!!Charles - 12/8/2013 Glad we did this View Product
Great value.Alicia - 12/8/2013 Easy to put together. Looks great. Good price. Super fast delivery. View Product
Quick Tips for Purchasing Artificial Christmas Trees
2. Add some shine to holiday time! If you’re a fan of the current trend of Christmas shimmer, bring it on home with a silver or gold tree or the traditional pine-green version with gorgeous glittery tips. Each can be found in various shapes and sizes.
3. Want the ease of an artificial tree but the look of the real thing? Nowadays you can have your cake and eat it too – high-quality artificial trees provide a realistic alternative to the cut kind without the shedding needles or sap. Varieties include Douglas fir, pine, spruce and more.
4. A few key things to look for when shopping for an artificial tree: hinged branches which offer a much easier set-up than the hooked kind, sturdy metal stands (instead of plastic) for full-sized trees, at least 80 lights per foot of tree if you’re going pre-lit.
5. Safety conscious? Real trees dry out over time even with water in the stand. Artificials can offer increased safety since the PVC and PE plastic used is fire resistant or fire retardant. For additional security, try LED lights that produce less heat than incandescent. And it still might be a good idea to keep the cord-chewing cat away from the tree.
6. With care and proper storage, an artificial tree has an average life span of ten years. Make sure to store it in a dry place in the original box or in a tree storage bag.