Nothing says "relax" quite like the American Bath Factory Marilyn 66 Inch Slipper Champagne Massage Acrastone Clawfoot Tub Package. The high side of the clawfoot is meant to cradle your neck and shoulders as you soak in the decadent 16-inch-deep tub, while its AcraStone technology helps the unit preserve heat longer than other tubs on the market. This unique technology gives you the opportunity to relax in the warmest, thickest, strongest tub available in its class, while its lightweight engineering makes it great for second or third story living. Choose your finish for the feet and supplies. Complete with faucet and the exclusive Champagne Massage system from American Bath. This massage system forces air through precision air channels, where the air comes out of strategic air jets to make stimulating bubbles and a therapeutic massage experience.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Holds a maximum of 44 gallons
- 16-inch water depth
- Chip-resistant color means tub will stay looking new even after years of use
- Porcelain-like surface both on inside and outside makes a high-gloss elegance from every viewing angle
- Lightweight construction makes it ideal for second stories
- Complete with diverter handle, hand shower with metal cross handles, and supply lines
- Includes waste and overflow with chain stopper
- Features proprietary Champagne Massage Air-Jet System to give you an invigorating, relaxing therapeutic bath massage
- When standing at end of tub facing drain, choose from left or right configurations
Tips to Take Before Taking it Easy in Your Clawfoot or Freestanding Tub
We know you're excited to transform your bathroom from dull to indulgent with the addition of a clawfoot tub or a freestanding tub, but please consider this important information before taking on your tub.
- We recommend having a professional plumber install your tub.
- Make sure your floor can support the weight of the tub, whether it's empty or full.
- Measure the doorway you'll take the tub through to get inside your house, and measure your stairwell and your bathroom doorway, too, to make sure the tub will fit. Remember that some tub feet are not removable.
- Get prepared with the right parts. You'll need some essentials to enjoy a proper clawfoot or freestanding tub experience. Keep in mind that parts such as the faucet, drain, supply lines, hand-held shower head, shower curtain, and shut-off valves are sold separately
- While you can use universal parts for some tubs, you'll find that others require parts that are the same brand as the tub. All of your necessary tub parts are available for purchase here at ClawfootTubs.com.
- Have your plumber ensure that your tub is level. To prevent the tub from moving and to protect your floor, try placing coasters underneath the tub feet.
- After the tub is installed, see that your plumber turns the water on and makes sure everything works and drains properly.
Now, don't forget the bubbles!
About American Bath Factory
Since the late 70s, American Bath Factory has committed itself to creating the highest-standard products that are also easy to install. The company's track record speaks volumes: 20 different industry-first products, technologies, and designs - each one transforming how businesses imagine kitchen and bath pieces can function. American Bath Factory's intense efforts for value and innovation are on full display in the Cape Mansion Medicine Cabinet, promising decades of dependability.