Slide, climb, soak. The Aquaglide Freefall Extreme LE has something for everyone. The structure combines three play areas that offer distinct experiences depending on your age and preference. Like sliding? A 10-foot monster slide has you covered. Prefer lounging? An enclosed splash station can be used for play or relaxing. And, with the innovative Interloc design, this piece is modulat, so you can customize your set by adding other Aquaglide pieces easily. Complete with a limited warranty against any and all manufacturing defects. The Freefall features a 3-year warranty for recreational use and a 1-year warranty for commercial use.
- DuraTex is strong, commercial-grade fabric reinforced with PVC material. Ideally suited for water activities, DuraTex offers maximum strength and durability, making it the best fabric available. The piece incorporates 1000d fabric fused with layers of 28-ounce PVC.
- It is fused with UV Block, the highest-grade UV coating available. Did you know that damage from the sun is the biggest contributor to shortening the life of water accessories? This UV Block is designed to keep your equipment lasting longer. Meant to last for 3 years, we recommend periodic maintenance to ensure lasting protection and resistance against the sun's damaging effects.
- HA Welding produces strong seams for excellent durability and outstanding quality. (Plus, it doesn't leave any splits or glue marks.) Hot air welding is the process used to fuse DuraTex material to ensure years of use.
- Interloc straps, combined with heavy-duty stainless fittings allow for Aquaglide items to be connected to one another for modular use. Interloc works with an easy cinch but has all you're looking for in total security of a locking connection.
- The accessory incorporates five convenient handles that fold flat when not in use. These handles help when climbing and provide stability while on board.