Designed to be used with the Jungle Joe or on its own, the Jungle Joe Apex is great either as a set of monkey bars or a ladder bridge to fundom! When used with the complete jungle, the ladder creates a climbing canopy that extends its total height to over 10 feet. Used horizontally, the structure creates an altogether different kind of monkeying around. Complete with a limited warranty against any and all manufacturing defects. The Jungle Joe Apex features a 3-year warranty for recreational use and a 1-year warranty for commercial use.
- DuraTex is strong, commercial-grade fabric reinforced with PVC material. Ideally suited for water activities, DuraTex offers maximum strength and durability, making it the best fabric available. The Jungle Joe Apex incorporates 1000d fabric fused with layers of 28-ounce PVC.
- It is fused with UV Block, the highest-grade UV coating available. Did you know that damage from the sun is the biggest contributor to shortening the life of water accessories? This UV Block is designed to keep your equipment lasting longer. Meant to last for 3 years, we recommend periodic maintenance to ensure lasting protection and resistance against the sun's damaging effects.
- HA Welding produces strong seams for excellent durability and outstanding quality. (Plus, it doesn't leave any splits or glue marks.) It is the process used to fuse DuraTex material to ensure years of use.
- Interloc straps, combined with heavy-duty stainless fittings allow for Aquaglide items to be connected to one another for modular use. Interloc works with an easy cinch but has all you're looking for in total security of a locking connection.
- The accessory incorporates two convenient boarding/climbing handles that fold flat when not in use. They can also be used to provide stability when climbing.