The unique design of the Asli Arts 20 Inch Mirror Wind Chime is sure to make it the highlight of any patio or porch. A fresh twist on the Asli capiz shell chime design, this sparkling wind chime is a wonderful accent for a quiet corner. Light reflects off 16 round and 12 square, small, 1-inch mirrors, bringing with it warmth, life, and energy to your surroundings.
The mirrors are attached to a silver-finish metal top and strung from durable nylon cord. Strategically placed in your garden, this wind chime produces a soft, rippling sound that evokes tranquility. Since the mirrors twinkle and glow brightly in the sunlight, this chime even doubles as a scarecrow, keeping the birds away from your vegetables and flowers. You'll never go wrong with this beautiful chime as a house-warming gift! Measures 20 inches in overall length.
Hanging your Chimes for the Best Musical Performance
Asli Arts by Woodstock chimes are known the world over for the purity and beauty of their sound. These chimes are designed to produce beautiful music from even the slightest breeze, but if you'd like to hear yours more often, here are a few ideas:
- Hang your chime directly from the O ring or loop at the top of the chime. Don't extend the top string of the chime by adding chain or string. This may cause the entire chime to swing, when in fact only the center string and clapper should move.
- Hang your chime where the wind can reach it from as many directions as possible. An open corner is ideal when hanging the chime from a building.
- Experiment with hanging your chime at different heights. Wind velocity tends to increase with higher elevation.
- Avoid hanging your chime within two feet of a wall or too close to plants, furniture and anything that might obstruct or divert the breeze. If you have a screened-in porch, you may find that even the screens will impede the breeze enough to prevent your chime from ringing.
- Try hanging your chime in different locations during different times of the year. The prevailing winds change seasonally.
About Asli Arts by Woodstock
Inspired by the talents of the people of Southeast Asia, Asli Arts by Woodstock is a premier name in production of high-quality, organic-inspired items for the home and garden. Known for everything from wind chimes to door curtains, Asli Arts is committed to offering beautiful pieces that are made from sustainable and recyclable materials like bamboo, coconut, shells, and marble. Their product line includes items made by craftsmen in Vietnam and Bali and is based around the concept of providing meaningful work to hundreds of skilled craftspeople in countries where earning a living can be a daily challenge.