The Foundations Horizontal Stainless Steel Special Needs Wall Mount Changing Station was designed exclusively to meet the needs of physically challenged adults. This patented design provides an extended bed for safety and ease of use, and is ideal for hospitals, schools, and nursing homes. Constructed of heavy-duty type 304 brushed stainless steel, the unit is rated to support a static load of 400 lbs. Pneumatic gas springs gently engage to provide a safe and easy open and close. The interior changing bed features a high gloss, bacterial resistant ABS tray and a one-hand operation safety strap. Unit is recess mounted for minimal wall disturbance. Cushioned safety corners prevent knocks and bumps when open. This patented changing station is ADA and ANSI compliant when properly installed. All necessary mounting hardware is included. Dimensions 64.75L x 23.5W x 4H inches.
- Ideal for schools, nursing homes, and hospitals
- Dual pneumatic springs for gentle glide open and shut
- Recess mounted
- 5-year manufacturer, no hassle warranty
Foundations focuses their product development on high use commercial environments where safety, ease of use, durability, and comfort are paramount. Their products are designed and engineered from the ground up with these applications in mind. They are not simply a consumer grade product that happens to be sold to commercial users. All Foundations products meet mandatory safety standards published by the Consumer Products Safety Commission as well as all voluntary standards published by ASTM. Additionally, Foundations ensures that all their products meet the CPSC CFR 1633 Fire Standard. You can rest assured when you choose a Foundations product that it meets the highest expectations.
The people at Foundations believe
- Children are our most valuable citizens, and therefore, must be cherished.
- The proper development of our children is the solution to society's challenges.
- It is everyone's responsibility to contribute to the well-being and development of our children.
- Children in our care must always be our highest priority.
- The resources needed to chare for children should be accessible to all.
*ASTM: American Society of Testing and Materials
ADA: Americans with Disabilities Act
ANSI: American National Standards Insitute