Q: Can this product be used under a commercial tent?
Submitted 2 years ago - New Haven, CT
Hayneedle customer support
A: • This heater is a combustion appliance. Allcombustion appliances produce carbon monoxide(CO) during the combustion process. This product isdesigned to produce extremely minute, non-hazardousamounts of CO if used and maintained in accordancewith all warnings and instructions. Do not block airflow into or out of the heater.• Carbon Monoxide (CO) poisoning produces flu-likesymptoms, watery eyes, headaches, dizziness, fatigueand possibly death. You can't see it and you can'tsmell it. It's an invisible killer. If these symptoms arepresent during operation of this product get fresh airimmediately!• For outdoor use only.• Never use inside house, or other unventilated orenclosed areas.• This heater consumes air (oxygen). Do not use inunventilated or enclosed areas to avoid endangeringyour life.