The Belham Living Richmond Deluxe 5 Piece Adirondack Chair Fire Pit Chat Set is a perfect place to enjoy the evening or afternoon from January to December. This set includes a fire table and four matching Adirondack chairs. Each chair is constructed from sturdy red shorea wood and is available in your choice of finish: blonde or dark amber (finish options subject to availability). The fire table is supported by a powder-coated steel frame with a tile top. The table uses logs for fuel and comes with steel spark screen, screen lifting tool, storage cover, and log grate.
- Adirondack Chairs: 32.5W x 36D x 36H inches
- Fire Pit: 50L x 50W x 18.5 H inches
Features of Adirondack Chairs:
- Seat dimensions: 20W x 20.5D x 13.75H inches
- Chair dimensions: 31.5W x 36D x 36H inches
- Curved backrest and seat for ergonomic support
- Durable red shorea (red lauan) wood construction
- Naturally resistant to rot and insects
- Rust-resistant stainless steel hardware
- Some basic assembly required
- Cushions are not included
Features of Fire Pit:
- Includes screen, screen lifting tool, cover, log grate, table insert
- Fire bowl cover stores conveniently under table when not in use
- Made of powder coated steel and tile
- Table or fire pit
- Dimensions: 50L x 50W x 18.5H in.
- Fire Bowl Dimensions: 24 x 24 in.
About Shorea Wood and Linseed Oil
Shorea is possibly the best wood choice for outdoor furniture. Related to Burma teak, this hardwood grows naturally and plentifully in the Pacific Rim countries. Because shorea is dense, heavy, and hard, and contains an abundance of natural oils, it is highly resistant to rot, bug infestation, weather, and marring. Shorea (red lauan) wood will have variations in color - from a red to a yellow cast.
The Shorea wood for this item is treated with linseed oil. Linseed oil is not a varnish. The oil soaks into the pores of the wood leaving a shiny (not glossy) surface that shows off the grain of the wood. Linseed oil helps protects the wood from denting by compression and from accelerated deterioration.
After assembly simply wipe the bench with a damp cloth to remove any excess oil that may be remaining. Please note that it is recommended to let your bench sit outside for 2-3 days before sitting on it to let the stain air out and completely dry.