With the Cuisinart CBK-200 Convection Bread Maker, making fresh bread has never been easier! It automatically adjusts temperature, bake time, and air circulation to create consistently delicious batches of dough, cake, and specialty bread - and even jam - every time. An embossed Cuisinart logo, digital control panel, and cool-touch handles complete the stylish stainless steel design.
- 16 pre-programmed baking options for hundreds of bread styles
- Convection bread maker with measuring cup and spoon set
- Smooth brushed stainless steel body with classic design
- Versatile menu choices include 3 crust colors and 3 loaf sizes
- Healthy options include exclusive low-carb and gluten-free presets
- Timer with 15-minute pause and up to 12-hour start delay features
- 680-watt heating element is centrally placed for even heating
- Includes a mixing paddle for jams and chutneys
- High-visibility LCD control panel with a 24-hour timer, audio reminders, and bright LED indicators
- Keep Warm function is activated when bread is baked; keeps loaf toasty and fresh for 60 minutes
- Power failure backup system prevents bread loss if power fails
- Complete with instruction book with dozens of recipes, and a measuring cup and spoon set
- 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
Unique Convection Baking: During convection baking, a fan constantly circulates air throughout the baking cycles, resulting in superior crust color, even browning, a crispier crust, and enhanced texture. The 680-watt heating element is centrally placed for even heating.
16 Preprogrammed Menu Options: The Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker features 16 pre-programmed menu options for everything from white bread to artisan bread, sweet bread to homemade jam. Simply add your ingredients, press Menu to choose a bread/jam-making option, press Crust to choose your preferred crust color (Light, Medium, or Dark), select loaf size (1 pound, 1.5 pounds, or 2 pounds) with the Loaf button, hit Start - after pressing just four buttons, your bread is on its way! The simple, easy-to-read digital control panel allows you to make over 100 types of bread, dough, sweet cake, and jam.
Exclusive "Healthy Options" Presets: Healthy Options are a Cuisinart exclusive! Preset options and included recipes allow you to make low-carb and gluten-free breads just as quickly and easily as regular breads. Breads that are low in carbohydrates require different baking options, so the unique low-carb setting adjusts kneading and baking times to compensate. Since gluten-free dough is usually wetter and more batter-like than traditional bread dough, the gluten-free setting modifies the preparation process to prevent over-mixing and over-kneading, then increases the baking time to guarantee a perfect loaf.
Homemade Jams and Chutneys: The mixing paddle and heating element placement in the Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker provide a great cooking environment for homemade jams and chutneys. The Jam setting ensures constant stirring and slow, even heating throughout the preparation process, creating a delicious complement to your freshly baked bread!
Remarkable Styling and Design: To give the design its distinctive squared shape, classic lines, and form have been rendered in smooth brushed stainless steel. An embossed Cuisinart logo, side venting, and large, sturdy, stay-cool handles complete the machine with an elegant look that will complement any kitchen.
12-Hour Delay Start: The 12-hour Delay Start function allows you to select the exact time your bread will be ready to eat. Just add your ingredients to the bread pan, and set the Delay Start Timer the number of hours ahead that you want the loaf to finish - your bread will be freshly made at the time you chose. For your convenience, an audible tone sounds to indicate that it's time to add fruit, nuts, and other mix-ins; a second tone offers you the option of removing the kneading paddle before baking, or removing unbaked dough to shape it by hand.