Five easy steps for selection and installation
1. Measure your closet for length (wall-to-wall), width (wall-to-door opening) and height (floor-to-ceiling). All closet organizers will need to be cut to size.
2. Select your closet design style and finish (when applicable)
3. Remove existing closet fixtures, repair walls if necessary, and paint walls prior to the installation of the new organizer.
4. Measure and mark location of hanging brackets and hooks and secure to wall.
5. If necessary, cut shelves to size and install.
What We Like About This Closet Organizer
The Deluxe Closet Organizer gives you multiple configuration possibilities to make the best use of your space. And you can even add on with other tower accessories and individual parts to fill your entire closet. Add doors, drawers, and more shelves to your adjustable tower or mix it up. The choice is yours (accessory add-ons not included in system).
The look and feel of the components and shelving are luxurious. All wood surfaces are finished with rounded, smooth edges. Satin nickel hardware adds a smart look, too. Equip your closet space with class with this incredible shelf system.
If your closet is less than 10 feet wide, this unit is ideal. It is easy to make the proper trim cuts to fit shorter widths. Simply measure the width for your closet and trim the shelves and hanging bars accordingly with a power saw.