An inexpensive alternative to plastic caps
What's the first thing to get lost when you take your binoculars out in the field? You know ... those plastic caps provided by many manufacturers. Measure the barrel of your binocular for the outside diameter. These lens covers:
- Fit an outside diameter of 44mm.
- Come as a set of two lens covers.
If you're caught missing lens covers, these tethered lens covers are just what you need!
- Tethered lens caps stay securely on the objective lens – never again to be misplaced.
- Unobstructed viewing is a reality because the caps pop off and hang down and out of the way.
- Rubber material is durable for seasons of satisfying use.