You’ll have plenty of room for all of your office needs with the gorgeous Haugen Customizable Roll-Top Double Pedestal Desk - 54 x 29 in.. Available in your choice of beautiful wood and stain combination, you’ll love the versatility and sophisticated style this roll top desk offers. Seven drawers, including two file drawers (one locking), provides ample storage space while the precision ball-bearing guides and lacquered drawer boxes are not only strong and durable, but also make opening and closing the drawers smooth and easy. Two dictation tray gives you added writing space while the combination of pigeon holes and drawers under the top gives you plenty of space for storing papers and other assorted items to help keep you organized. A gorgeous addition to your home, this sophisticated and elegant roll top desk will complement almost any decor.
- Cherry: A fine textured hardwood with a prominent figure and a beautiful, warm pink color. Cherry may have occasional natural features such as pecks, small pitch pockets, and mineral streaks; all of which contribute to the uniqueness of this species. Cherry ages gracefull, acquiring a rich patina that continues to darken over time, further enhancing its beauty and warmth.
- Maple: A strong, fine textured hardwood which has a subtle grain figure. The color tends to be a light, creamy tan. Maple is known as one of the heavier and denser woods available and is very sturdy. It has some naturally-occurring features such as an occasional mineral streak to the more spectacular birds-eye, burl, fiddleback, or quilting.
- Quartersawn White Oak: Heartwood is a light brown; some boards may have a pinkish tint or a slight grayish cast. Sapwood is white to cream. The grain of this hardwood is open, with longer rays than red oak. Figuring due to pronounced rays, interlocked, and wavy grain are brought out more conspicuously than red oak.
- Walnut: A highly desirable, finely grained hardwood with dark tan to brown heartwood and creamy white sapwood. Walnut generally has fairly straight grain but produces more types of figures than any other wood. It darkens with age and exposure to light, though more slow than cherry.
- Red Oak: Heartwood is a light to medium brown, commonly with a reddish cast. Nearly white to light brown sapwood is not always sharply demarcated from the heartwood. The grain is straight with coarse, uneven texture.
Haugen Home Furnishings
Established in Hutchinson, Minn., in 1991, Haugen Home Furnishings prides itself on producing premium-quality furniture using only the best solid wood products available. Haugen uses a seven-step finishing process and a superior hand-rubbed lacquer finish, and all of the company's furniture is handcrafted in the USA.