The Hoppley 16 in. Unicycle is great for beginners ready to get into this incredible hobby. It boasts high-quality, legitimate construction at a price that's easy to balance.
Assembly is required and can be done in 30 minutes or less with the following procedure:
- Cut seat post if desired, using a hack saw or pipe cutter
- Install seat post onto frame
- Place wheel in unicycle frame
- Attach pedals to crank arms
- Hoppley Saddle (black and blue)
- 25.4mm x 300mm seat post made from chromed steel or aluminum with rectangular mounting bracket (4-hole)
- Nimbus quick-release aluminum seat post clamps
- Trainer round crown 16-inch black steel frame with 40mm stamped maincap bearing housings
- UDC cotterless 28-hole hub with harded splindle and 100mm center bearing to center bearing
- 14g stainless chrome spokes with silver nipples
- United 16-inch chrome singlewall steel rim
- Rubber rim strip
- 16" x 1.75" tube size
- Tire: Innova 16" x 1.75"
- United chrome 102mm cotterless steel crank arm
- United pedals with 9/16-inch threads
- Approximate cycle weight: 9 lbs.