The Horizon EX79 combines a unique combination of the six key elements needed to deliver the smoothest, most natural elliptical feel available:
· ZEROgap™ provides ideal pedal placement with zero distance between them to eliminate stress on hips and back.
· The StraightUP™ body posture keeps your body upright for maximum comfort, minimal fatigue and faster results.
· 10" SUREstep™ provides easy access with a low step-on height to make it safer and easier to get on and off this elliptical.
· IDEALfit™ optimal handlebar spacing puts grips within ideal reach and distance for both small and large-framed users.
· The 20" FLATellipse™ foot path provides a more natural foot path, mimicking walking and running motions while minimizing fatigue.
· The SMOOTHpulley™ large drive pulley ratio increases the angular momentum of the elliptical. This means you get the smoothest, most efficient motion possible.
This elliptical has a heavy-duty 17.6 pound flywheelthat provides smooth, fluid movement. The magnetic brake resistance is quiet and consistent. 20 levels of power incline and 20 electronic resistance levels enable you to control the intensity of your workout and target specific muscle groups. Rear access and low pedal height provides easy entry and exit. The 5.75-inch BrillantView blue backlit LCD monitor provides easy-to-read feedback at a glance. 12 program options with on-the-fly changes plus Advanced GoalCenter help add variety to your routine. Sonic Surround speakers with MP3 player input makes it easy to exercise to your favorite workout playlist. Lifetime frame warranty, 2-year parts and 1 year in-home labor warranty gives you peace of mind. 325-pound user capacity.
About Johnson Health Tech NA
Johnson Health Tech North America offers high-quality, innovative products under seven different brands and is headquartered just outside of Madison, Wisconsin. They have specialized in the design, production, and marketing of award-winning fitness equipment for over 35 years.
Johnson Health specializes in the design and manufacturing of state-of-the-art elliptical machines, recumbent bicycles and treadmills. Their innovative designs include highly customizable workouts, data tracking and storing technology, and compatibility with MP3 players, including speakers. Many of their products feature several LED displays to better inform the user of progress, heart rate, and calories burned. Only through heart rate monitoring can one really track what kind of workout they are getting, so these functions are present on nearly all of their products. And of course, nearly all of their designs include preprogrammed workouts where applicable. This includes things like manual setting, hill climb, cardio burn, and endurance challenges.