Inspired by bold ethnic textiles and the rich hues of Indian spices, the Blue Collection encourages individual expression with a modern flare. Embellishing this mix of playful colors, some designs incorporate a raised carving effect and art silk accents. The Blue Collection combines fluid lines with highly textured hand-tufting for a look that's eye-catching, functional and quintessentially Jaipur.
Maintenance & Care
(1) Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly,
(2) Use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage,
(3) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water,
(4) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug,
(5) Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading,
(6) For best results, periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
About Jaipur Rugs
One of the leading providers of hand-woven rugs from India, Jaipur Rugs opened their United States-based plant in Atlanta in 1998. Founded on the ideals of visionary N.K. Chaudhary, a rug maker with over 30 years' experience, Jaipur features a team of over 30 designers and 40,000 skilled rug makers, all of whom carry out the company's original dream of making high-quality, outstanding rugs based on ancient traditions. Jaipur makes flat-woven, hand-tufted, and hand-knotted rugs that incorporate cutting-edge technologies and designs, and real handspun fibers to bring you the ultimate in true Indian craftsmanship.
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not pleased with the quality of your purchase, call us at 1.888.880.4884 or visit our Returns Center for more information.
Return & Exchange Policy
You may return most new, unused, and resalable items in their original packaging for a refund or exchange within 30 days of the delivery date.
Visit our Returns Center for complete information and step-by-step help.