Receive wireless temperature and time updates every four seconds with this innovative atomic clock. The La Crosse Technology WS-8418U-IT Atomic Digital Wall Clock with Moon Phase is much more than an alarm clock. This sleek black and silver clock is a battery-powered clock that receives radio-controlled frequencies to provide you with the exact atomic time. In addition to its time, date, day of the week, moon phase, and language features, this free-standing or hanging wall clock also displays indoor and outdoor temperature. All you have to do is place the outdoor sensor within a 330-foot range of the clock, and it will send wireless signals to the clock, which will provide you with accurate temperature information.
Don't underestimate the benefits of such a handy tool. Order this atomic clock today.
- Atomic time and date with manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12 or 24 hour time display
- Moon phase
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm with snooze
- 4 languages to choose from: English, French, German, Spanish
- Monitors outdoor temperature via wireless sensor mounted outside. Updates every 4 seconds. Sensor measures 5.05L x 1.5W x .83H inches.
- Wireless outdoor temperature range: -39.8 degrees Fahrenheit to +139.8 degrees Fahrenheit, or -39.9 degrees Celsius to +59.9 degrees Celsius
- Monitors indoor temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Indoor temperature range: 14 degrees Fahrenheit to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, or -9.9 degrees Celsius to 37.8 degrees Celsius
- Transmission range: up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Power requirements: Clock receiver requires 2 AA alkaline batteries. Wireless sensor requires 2 AA alkaline batteries, for a total of 4 AA batteries. Batteries are not included.