The Nimbus 20 inch Signature Trials Unicycle with ISIS Hub - Vegas Black is designed to handle obstacles with ease... without the rider having to touch down. Durably constructed from steel with quality aluminum components, this trial-ready unicycle is made specifically for challenging rides, from urban settings to street courses like walls, railings, and ledges. The stresses of the ride are absorbed by the unicycle frame - many standard unicycles can do the same stunts, but will be far worse for wear.
Assembly is required and can be done in 30 minutes or less with the following procedure:
- Cut seat post if desired, using a hack saw or pipe cutter
- Install seat post onto frame
- Place wheel in unicycle frame
- Attach pedals to crank arms
- Saddle: Nimbus Flat Second generation KH design base with front lift handle
- Seat post: Nimbus 25.4mm x 300mm chromed steel or aluminum with a welded rectangular mounting bracket, 4 hole
- Seat post clamp: Nimbus (gold) double bolt, aluminum
- Frame: Nimbus II 20" (black) steel with 42mm machined maincap bearing housings
- Hub/axle: Nimbus ISIS (black) 36H, hardened CrMo splindle, 100 mm center bearing to center bearing
- Spokes: 14G. stainless black (171mm in length for 3X) with brass silver nipples
- Rim: Nimbus Dominator2, 19"trials (gold) 36H, 42mm wide, aluminum doublewall, reinforced eyelets
- Rim strip: Rubber
- Tube size: 20" x 2.1"
- Tire: Nimbus Cyko Lite 19" x 2.5". This is a specific tire for this rim. A regular 20" tire cannot fit this rim.
- Crank arms: Nimbus Venture2 (black) 138mm, ISIS splined, aluminum
- Pedals: Nimbus Venture, reinforced plastic body with steel removable pins, backing plate for added durability and CrMo axle with 9/16 threads
- Bearings: 22mm x 42mm
- Approx. cycle weight: 12 lbs.
About Nimbus Unicycles
No matter what type of unicycling you're into, Nimbus Unicycles has a wheel for you. Freestyle, touring, trials, MUNI, even giraffe- all Nimbus unicycles are built to the same high standard of quality that has made Nimbus one of the premier names in unicycling.