The Nimbus II 20 inch Freestyle Unicycle with ISIS Hub - Blue is one of the most versatile unicycles on the market. Great for beginning through intermediate riders, it's built tough, with a stylish blue steel frame, quality ISIS wheel hub, and machined bearing caps that stand up to freestyle riding. Take it on an obstacle course or use it to commute to work: the Nimbus II is ready!
This unicycle requires assembly; it can be done in 30 minutes or less with the following procedure:
- Cut seat post if desired, using a hack saw or pipe cutter
- Install seat post onto frame
- Place wheel in unicycle frame
- Attach pedals to crank arms
- Blue Nimbus saddle with "09" KH base and front lift handle
- 25.4mm x 300mm seat post made from chromed steel or aluminum with rectangular mounting bracket (4-hole)
- Seat post clamps in place with aluminum Quick Release clamp
- Chrome 20-inch Nimbus II frame made from 4130 CrMo steel with 42mm machined main-cap bearing housings
- 48-hole steel Nimbus ISIS axle with hardened CrMo spindle; measures 100mm from center bearing to center bearing
- 14G. Stainless chrome wheel spokes
- Nimbus 20-inch rims with 48 holes; 32mm wide, made from reinforced double-wall aluminum
- Rubber rim strip
- 20" x 1.95-2.125" tube size
- Kenda Kikzumbut tire - 20" x 1.95"
- Crank arms: Nimbus Venure 2 ISIS 114 mm splined aluminum
- Plastic DX style pedals with pins, 9/16 threads
- Approximate cycle weight: 11 lbs.
About Nimbus Unicycles
No matter what type of unicycling you're into, Nimbus Unicycles has a wheel for you. Freestyle, touring, trials, MUNI, even giraffe- all Nimbus unicycles are built to the same high standard of quality that has made Nimbus one of the premier names in unicycling.