The Nimbus II 20-Inch Unicycle - Black is ideal for beginner to intermediate freestyle cyclists looking for high-level gear. Nimbus parts and accessories are fitted together expertly and mounted on an eye-catching Kenda Kikzumbut white tire.
- Saddle: Nimbus saddle with front-lift handle
- Seat post: 24.5mm x 400mm chromed steel with 4-hole rectangular mounting bracket
- Seat post clamp: Nimbus double-bolt aluminum
- Frame: 20-inch Nimbus II Super-wide steel with 42mm main cap bearing housings
- Hub/Axle: 48-hole Nimbus ISIS with hardened CrMo splindle, 100mm center bearing to center bearing
- Rim: Nimbus FS2032 20-inch 48-hole, 32mm wide: double-walled aluminum
- Rim strip: Rubber
- Tube size: 20 x 1.95-2.125 inches
- Tire: Kenda Kikzumbut 20 x 1.95 inches
- Crank arms: Nimbus Venture 2 114mm black aluminum
- Pedals: Plastic DX style, 9/16-inch tread
- Bearings: 22mm x 42mm
- Weight: 11 lbs.
Assembly is required and can be done in 30 minutes or less with the following procedure:
- Cut seat post if desired, using a hack saw or pipe cutter
- Install seat post onto frame
- Place wheel in unicycle frame
- Attach pedals to crank arms
About Nimbus Unicycles
No matter what type of unicycling you're into, Nimbus Unicycles has a wheel for you. Freestyle, touring, trials, MUNI, even giraffe- all Nimbus unicycles are built to the same high standard of quality that has made Nimbus one of the premier names in unicycling.