Help relieve tension and reduce spinal compression by simply sitting down and lying back in the Pro Inversion Chair. While treatment of back pain can range from surgery or massage to stretching and exercising of the superficial muscles of the erector spinal group, deep spinal muscle muscles offer the best long-term treatment. These muscles extend along the spine from the neck to the sacrum, and work to hold the vertebrae and disks in place, as well as flexing the spine.
Routine use of the Pro Inversion Chair will accomplish the following:
- Decrease spinal compression created by the daily tasks of walking, running, standing and sitting
- Decrease lumbar curvature created by poor posture and/or excessive weight
- Decrease disc and nerve root pressure due to spinal compression which causes pinching of associated nerve endings running along the spinal column
- Relieve cervical tension and associated headaches: Pinching nerves due to compression in the cervical area of the spine leads to headaches, while decompression and increased blood circulation to the area helps to relieve these headaches
- Relieve muscle spasms: Stretching the spinal muscles will cause the muscles to relax
- Correct vertebrae alignment: The Inversion Chair uses natural traction via gravity